1. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!

New to dropshipping. Need help on handling dropship returns

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Julia_Lima, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Julia_Lima

Julia_Lima

Hi everyone,
    I am new to dropshipping business, but slightly confused about how am I supposed to handle dropshipping returns? Can someone here help me??

Thanks,
    Julia
  2. Julia_Lima

Julia_Lima

Its been long since I heard anything on this. Can someone share something on this please.
  3. Cody

Cody

I wrote an entire help document on Dropshipping best practices that you should check out. It talks about handling returns in there, so hopefully should prove useful.
    DropshipDirectory likes this.
  4. Divesh Kumar

Divesh Kumar

Apart from reading, contact some person who is in it. This would be helpful in understanding.
  5. Chinabrands.com

Chinabrands.com

Divesh Kumar likes this.
  6. Divesh Kumar

Divesh Kumar

Nice one.. Still help needed by person.
  7. DropshipDirectory

DropshipDirectory

Know exactly what your Drop Shippers' policy and process is on customer returns before you sell their products. There is a lot of variety in service, the better ones will handle everything for you and you'll have an address for your customer to send the item back to but smaller suppliers may not have the full logistics in place. Sometimes a return can negate your profits though so you might have to swallow that, I would always build a % write-off into the cost calculation.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong