1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Packaging Materials.

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by yoursavvyshop, Feb 21, 2017.

1. yoursavvyshop

yoursavvyshop

Hi.

I'm trying to find somewhere to buy good quality bubble wrap and box tape at reasonable prices.
    I've found loads of sellers at cheap prices on ebay and Amazon but the reviews are so mixed. Some people say they are awful products, some say they are great for their needs.
    Does anyone know where to get decent products at cheap prices? I don't mind paying a bit more for quality but some are just so overpriced.

Thanks
  2. Dean

Dean

We buy pretty much all of our packaging materials from eBay sellers. If you want to be sure of quality, go for known brands such as Mail Lite or Jiffy for padded envelopes, 3M for tape, etc, etc.

Bubble wrap is more of an unknown but we've never had problems going for the cheap stuff.
  3. tighergod

tighergod

I buy my packaging materials from ebay too.
  4. andrew page

andrew page

I buy all mine from ebay seller mailingbagsrus
  5. liamhawes

liamhawes

Again I'm with the others, in the past I would buy all my packaging from ebay.
  6. yoursavvyshop

yoursavvyshop

Thanks all.
    I ended up ordering from Amazon because they have customer reviews.
    I ordered a 6pk of 3m Scotch packing tape and Realpack bubble wrap.
    They both had mixed good and bad reviews as did all the others. I'll have to wait till they arrive to see for myself..
  7. Dean

Dean

We use 3M Scotch tape. As long as they send you the genuine stuff its really good - very sticky and very strong.