1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Premier Mobile - Branded Mobile phone Dropshipping and Wholesale!! Plus Accessories!

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Tracy, Oct 1, 2009.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tracy

Tracy

ANNOUNCEMENT - WE ARE NOT TAKING ON ANYMORE SUBSCRIBERS TO PREMIER MOBILE. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING FOR PRICES.

EXISTING MEMBERS ARE NOT EFFECTED AND WILL CARRY ON AS USUAL.

View attachment 5363

Open today :D

www.premiermobileshop.co.uk

The prices you see at the moment are RETAIL, as we are not just dropshippers.
    If you would like to register for a trade account then please do so, we will give you FREE access to trade prices for 24hours.
    Suscription fee is £24.99 per month, cancellable at any time.
    Just email "Trade Application" to tracy (at) premiermobilebusiness.co.uk
    To make ordering easier for you we accept Paypal!:dance:

Some of our products.

Blackberry 8520 Gemini £184
    View attachment 5362

Action Video Cameras £29.47
    View attachment 5361

Sandisk Gaming Memory cards from £5
    View attachment 5360

VAT and delivery is included in all the prices you see.

More and more products are being added every day, as are even better prices. ;)
  2. jaffaboy

jaffaboy

Re: Premier Mobile - Branded Mobile phone Dropshipping and Wholesale!! Plus Accessori

Good luck with this new venture tracy , im sure
    you will make a success of it :niceone:

Best Regards

John
  3. tmundrill

tmundrill

Re: Premier Mobile - Branded Mobile phone Dropshipping and Wholesale!! Plus Accessori

Great to see Tracy! You go girl :niceone:

Best of luck, I'm sure with you behind it anything can become a success.

Kindest Regards
    Tom
  4. Mac_

Mac_

Good Luck ;)
  5. JustCraig

JustCraig

Good luck Tracy. As soon as my site is up and running I will check it out.
  6. Osctek

Osctek Banned Member

good luck maybe ill get some peace and quiet now ;-) J/K
  7. Number4

Number4

All the best Tracy. Would be interested to have access once you have it up and running with prices
  8. Alan

Alan

Best of luck Tracy
    Very nice and professional site!
    Hope it goes well.
    Alan
  9. Tracy

Tracy

Thanks guys. :D

And you Mart lol
  10. Tracy

Tracy

Thanks for all your interest so far guys :)

More good news! We have some very very interesting and HOT products coming soon.

I will post them here as soon they are ready and in stock, or to be put on our mailing list please send an email to info (at) premiermobilebusiness.co.uk with subject header "Mailing List"

:niceone:
  11. x_Emily_x

x_Emily_x Banned Member

Wow trace!! Well done!!
  12. Tracy

Tracy

New product Just added!!!!

http://tiny.cc/AcerL410PC
  13. RazMaTaz

RazMaTaz Banned Member

Hey :)

im very interested in your dropshipping service, just curious, could you give me a price for the Nokia N97 at the dropship price via PM?

14. planner

planner

Hi Tracy,

All the best in what your doing.:niceone:
  15. NOOM

NOOM

hi tracy , next week sometime could i have the 24hr trial...not before though as i'm not in the country from tomorrow until sunday.
  16. Tracy

Tracy

Of course, just send me an email tracy (at) premiermobilebusiness.co.uk and ill give you access.
  17. Angel24

Angel24

If I register for a trade account what discounts do you give on your products for branded mobile phones
  18. Tracy

Tracy

If you are interested then i will give you 24 hour access to all the trade prices. Just email me as above.

Thanks.
  19. ngadimin

ngadimin

great site:niceone: tracy
  20. ladiva

ladiva

Does anybody know a wholesale supplier of the Nokia N97 for a cheap price at least less than £270 per unit.

Thanks
    Ludivine

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong