1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Quickest way to get an eBay account unrestricted?

Discussion in 'eBay, Amazon & Online Marketplaces' started by Zak_K, Dec 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zak_K

Zak_K

My eBay account has been restricted, for about two months now. eBay say it was due to another one of my eBay ID's being banned. (In actual fact my friend signed up for an eBay account using my computer and they just matched the IP to be mine).

Anyhows, I'm currently selling a fast moving Christmas line, and I feel as if I'll hit my limit within a few days. I've been on the phone to eBay for an hour, I was told to chat to the eBay rep on the website who said he could not do anything - I'd just have to wait it out.

I've tried listing on Amazon, but sales are slow. Anyways, what would be the quickest way to get this sorted?

Zak.
  2. Twisty

Twisty

Formulate a buy out plan for ebay inc.
  3. swanseaone

swanseaone

This is a commone problem my advice is to read a book, I could not tell you the name of the book hear,but what I could say ,use google
    and you will found name,good luck
  4. mastersg

mastersg

We have 2 accounts on the same computer and did not encounter this , why was your previous account banned ? Normally when an account is banned at an address, whoever opens an account at that address will have an issue, be it a friend, sister, father or mum
  5. swanseaone

swanseaone

eBay use advance software to track costomer ,they use , name,address,bank details,IP address,computer details ..etc,best
  6. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

so what's this 'book' ??
  7. uhafmail

uhafmail

I have my list of people i will be sacking within eBay and Paypal when i am a multi billionaire and money to waste on destroying the evil that is eBay. All those customer service reps who didn't listen, the managers who didn't call me back and who ever does the voice for the stupid automated paypal customer service, all will be made redundant within a day.

If anyone else wants to add anyone to the list, just let me know :welldone:
  8. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

Yes, sack Valerie too !

even though she admitted that ebay are not experts
    Still sack her though, ....... first, please . . . . can I be made eBay Employee sacking director !! lol
  9. uhafmail

uhafmail

Valerie added to the list!

I am not sure about director, yet, maybe you could start off as senior manager and see how you go from there?
  10. Volantary

Volantary

TWF needs to pool money together to buy the ebay :)
  11. Gary

Gary

You shouldn't be recommending that book, the information in it guides you to perform ILLEGAL activities regardless of what the ad page says

I know what book and basically as above

@ OP

Ignore the advice regarding any book to lift restrictions, etc. as mentioned the actions necessary to lift such restrictions are illegal, the only advice I can offer is to continue working with ebay legitimately and prove to them that you are a legitimate seller not matter how long it takes, there are NO short cuts (not legal ones anyway).
  12. swanseaone

swanseaone

I can not give the name of the book , but you could find it using google,thanking you.
    :clap:
  13. swanseaone

swanseaone

I said read the book as educational purpose and that is legal and legit (there are many book in the market same of illegal and some not
    I did not give any name ) thanking you.
  14. lordan

lordan

If its the same book that I am thinking of well there is nothing in it illegal. There is many sly ways around the ebay system to get back on selling fast, but these ways are NOT illegal, they are no more illegal than how ebay/paypal conduct their activities in the way that they can wipe wipe accounts out and withhold funds for months at a time.
  15. uhafmail

uhafmail

Completely agree with you Lordan. I have read the book that i think he is referring to, nothing illegal.

However, Paypal do conduct themselves illegally, they quickly caved when i got the FOS involved and paid the high interest rate i added.
  16. Gary

Gary

I agree, paypal are a law unto themselves (well they try to be) and at times have heard stories where people have had to go above their head to get their money freed up.

The book you are referring to may differ from the one I am thinking of, the only one I know for this the actions advised are not legal hence my post, if someone would care to PM me the name of the book that is legal then I will edit my post accordingly, but until I have seen a legal way to do this then I cannot.
  17. g4g

g4g

I would advise that you ring ebay at a non peak time and speak to someone. They will ask a little about your business, where you source your products from, whether they are drop shipped ect. As long as your not drop shipping high value items direct from China with low feedback then they will usually raise your selling allowance, then suggest that you ring back in 2-3 weeks for a complete restriction removal consideration.

Hope this helps.
  18. Zak_K

Zak_K

Thanks for the advice guys. I've come across the website where which offers 'the book', reading comments in this thread I'm just thinking - should I, shouldnt I?

I probably won't to be honest. eBay say they'll review my account on December 25th I've also dropped them an e-mail today so who knows maybe they'll increase my limit just cause I asked nicely? ( ! ). What I would want to do though is sell on my personal account. It has 0 feedback, it has no limits though as it's very old. I don't need a huge amount of sales from there, just enough to tide me over til the 25th.

Also, with regards to the limits - whats the next stage up? I'm sure I had a limit of 10 or so, but at the moment I'm on 100 items or 3.5k, I should hit this limit tommorow. So is the next stage restriction free, or will I still be restricted but have a higher selling limit?

Regards,

Zak.
  19. Chili

Chili

December 25th is Christmas day. I wouldn't think they'd do a review then.
  20. lordan

lordan

There is probably some crazy algorithm to auto review these 'reviews', looking for some weird criteria that you would have to comply with and it wouldnt matter if it was on Christmas day or not when its auto.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong