1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Reliable Dropshippers

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Steve Pardoe, May 14, 2017.

1. Steve Pardoe

Steve Pardoe

Hi All,

We have a number of websites selling in different categories we are currently reviewing our drop shippers and were looking for recommendations on good reliable suppliers

Thanks in advance

Steve
  2. Vijay Jadhav

Vijay Jadhav

Good luck :) Hope you have added few.
  3. Obook Your Taobao Agent

Obook Your Taobao Agent

Hello Steve,

I think we may help you out. We have been serving a number of online/offline businesses sourcing from China more than 8 years. We enjoy wholesale offers from forwarder which help our customers/clients to grow.

On top of purchasing agent services, we offer various value-added services e.g. (i) catalogue creation, (ii) sourcing, (iii) order fulfilment, (iv) QC, (v) repacking and (vi) dropship service and many more tailor-made to different businesses.

You may refer to the following post for further details.
    http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/threads/your-ultimate-taobao-solution.226383/

Should you want further information about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Harry
    Vijay Jadhav likes this.
  4. DropshipDirectory

DropshipDirectory

If you're looking for recommendations, would be better to supply some specific information i.e. What categories? Is location important?