1. We would like to know you better hence we made the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  2. Hi Guest, tell us what change you'd like to see in the forums Click Here

Shipping Couriers

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by Saajan, Apr 15, 2006.

1. dbdbdbdb

dbdbdbdb

I recommend Royal Mail over Parcel2Go, as we seemed to have nothing but trouble with them.
  2. E-Spartan

E-Spartan

Hello guys
    Need some advice, as never have used a courier for heavy items. Which courier would you recommend reliable and at reasonable prices?
    My parcel is about 50-55 kg. Tried to book through Parcel2go but unfortunately the only one who does its Palletforce and is kind of expensive. TNT says on their "info box" that they do do up to 50kg max and 2.4meters length but when you enter the dimensions of the parcel on their quote tool (parcel2go) nothing comes up. It's quite confusing. I spoke to customer service of parcel2go to ask them about this and they told me that although is says on their info box that max is 2.4 meters is allowed its also a Volumetric weight. Didnt quite understand what they meant by that.
  3. silva cardoso

silva cardoso

Hello,

i have used a new company that makes delivery's from UK and Ireland to worldwide. Their name is Ghetrans LTD . they are a new company but they are very professional and smooth. i was impressed of their services and also satisfied. Ghetrans is a company that i strongly recommend to everybody.
  4. JeffNevil

JeffNevil

You can't get much better than DPD in my opinion.

Yes, they can be a little more pricey than their competition but they are worth every penny for the service that they provide. An acquaintance of mine, who is in the healthcare industry, has all of this his contract logistics handled by this company - ************************************************ - worth a mention for anyone involved in that industry.
  5. Parcelhub.co.uk

Parcelhub.co.uk

6. rian1990

rian1990

It has been some times since my last post here, untill today, here in Indonesia, nothing has beat DHL in speed. I hate to say this, but I will never use Registered Air Mail or EMS again. They can't even keep their delivery schedule on time. That sucks.

Fedex is pretty fast here, but their fee is just crazy high here. DHL is what I recommend.
    Cody likes this.
  7. TerryYang

TerryYang

That's helpful! Thanks
  8. hongfunclothing

hongfunclothing

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong