1. Check out our TWF Advertiser Directory and find out who to approach when looking for stocks/services! If you are currently a TWF advertiser and do not see your name in the list, please do reply on the thread with stock / service categories you offer.
  2. She set up her eBay shop selling toys during the evenings whilst doing bookkeeping work during the day. Discover how a chartered accountant became a major toy supplier from our TWF Featured Business for April!

Sourcing suppliers from phonelot.com?

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by Abdul25, Aug 11, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Abdul25

Abdul25

Hi
    I sell and buy in UK. I have been told to try using the site phonelot.com to source new suppliers. Does anyone know anything about these people
  2. mdsltd

mdsltd

Re: phonelot.com

Yes the site in question is operated by one of the biggest mobile phone b2b companies in the world they are 100% legit & so are the companies on there ;)
  3. westar

westar

4. Abdul25

Abdul25

I have done a deal yesterday using a supplier phonelot got me in touch with. german company. the deal went well. i happy. thank you for your replys :)
  5. Jenilee

Jenilee

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong