1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

to be a businesswoman in China

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Mandy_li, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Mandy_li

Mandy_li

I'm a Chinese, and a businesswoman in international trading industry. Honestly I'm still not sure how to define my position in English, sales? merchandiser? Maybe some of you could help to explain the difference between the two after me describing what I do everyday.

The work mainly divided into two parts: maintain business relationship with current customer and look for new customers.

I always think maintain current business relationship is much more important than looking for new customers. We already spent so much time in familiar with each other and the hard-to-build mutual trust is worthy certain compromise in price in touch economic environment. And it's glad to keep good friendship with some of them.

But things not always happy as someone may cut the price down to unreasonable level just because he already find better price from ohter supplier. If customer really has limited budget, I won't persuade them to buy from me.

To be continue...
  2. Lyddia

Lyddia

Just one word "Multi-talented Businesswoman"
  3. Dean

Dean

That's 3 words!
    Cody likes this.
  4. Lyddia

Lyddia

:) Was just trying to exaggerate the importance of those words ;)