1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Tracking has stopped I don't know what's going on CNE Express

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by Pat1963, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Pat1963

Pat1963

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and would really appreciate some help, I have a package coming from China via CNE Express, which was dispatched on the 2nd of December, tracking updated as far as "pre advice received", on 6th of December but nothing since, it's at Heathrow airport, I would be very grateful for your help, x

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. Cody

Cody

From what I understand about this is, that your parcel has been provided with a new tracking number.

The Royal Mail website says Pre-advice received means 'The sender has told us they're going to post something, but we haven't received it yet.'

So even though it's still at Heathrow airport, whichever courier service they are using has not picked it up as of yet. Perhaps you could find out which courier service should be in charge of the parcel once the parcel is in the UK.
  3. shoplover

shoplover

"pre advice received" often means tracking number being generated and is waiting for carrier to collect parcels. Suggest you check more status updates on CNE Express Tracking site.
  4. shoplover

shoplover

5. shoplover

shoplover

CNE Express packages can be tracked on a third party parcel tracking site named TrackingMore. Good day!
  6. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

Maybe next time try use DHL FEDEX UPS TNT will be better.
  7. Cody

Cody

shoplover likes this.
  8. shoplover

shoplover

Haha, you got that! :D