1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

TWF Dropship Directory

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Jenilee, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Pete

Pete

2. nikin10

nikin10

Hi,
    I am new to this forum.
    Could you email me UK dropshippers for electricals such as LED bulbs, cables, sockets, switches, lights..etc
    kind regards
  3. johny663

johny663

Thank you for the dropshipping links, I signed up to a couple. ;)
  4. Saint John

Saint John

Hi Jenilee.

May I know on what basis or criteria you list them, aside the fact they have paid a fee, if I read correctly, somewhere?
  5. TacticalWinston

TacticalWinston

I am wondering this too, is paying for advertising the only criteria to make that list? I can understand that being logical to people running the site, but a list that is ranked by actual performance and reviews of the dropshippers would make a lot more sense from this side of the fence.

If the list is just pay to play then it doesn't really hold any weight in my (very green) opinion.
  6. Saint John

Saint John

So far no one bothered to answer... I will make my own conclusions about the reliability of the list.
  7. LushesFaith

LushesFaith

can't see the dropshipper link....
  8. Jenilee

Jenilee

This is a directory of all the active advertisers in the forum who offer dropshipping. We created this list to help forum members locate the advertisers who offer dropshipping service. The criteria is that they need to be approved advertiser.

Although they have passed our basic verification process, we still encourage members who are interested to perform due diligence before finalising a deal.
  9. LushesFaith

LushesFaith

i can't see the full list. all I can see is the 2 companies in the original post. is there a doc to download?
  10. Jenilee

Jenilee

We only have two at the moment. We used to have more, however their advertising membership has expired hence they were removed from the list.

We encourage advertisers who are offering dropshipping service to notify us so we can add them on the list.
  11. LushesFaith

LushesFaith

oh ok x
  12. Banggood-dropship

Banggood-dropship

thank you jenilee
    for all ,any details ,just feel free to contact me!
  13. Kerry Fielding

Kerry Fielding

Hi. Just looking through this list of drop ship suppliers and some of them have been banned. Why ar their messages still here then? I thought this list was updated regularly. Am I missing something?
  14. Banggood-dropship

Banggood-dropship

hello ,kerry
    This is jessica from banggood ,which content had been banned ,could you please tell me to check?
  15. Jenilee

Jenilee

I believe Kerry is referring to the posts made by banned members and not on the directory itself. We will review the responses.
  16. Kerry Fielding

Kerry Fielding

Yes. I am referring to banned members. Some of them appear to be drop shipppers unless I'm not looking at the drop ship directory that is
  17. Banggood-dropship

Banggood-dropship

Many Thanks ,Jenilee.:).You are such wonderful platform that helps us a lot .
    We will do our best to offer our customers the best products and services
  18. Amplexor

Amplexor

I only see one company here, when is the dropship directory due to be updated?
  19. imransaeed

imransaeed

I see only two companies listed here, Banggood and Polypostal. Am I doing something wrong?
  20. Christophe Midavaine

Christophe Midavaine

Hi,
    I am looking for a gift supplier in China who does quick dropshopping to Europe. please PM me.
    Thanks
    Chris