1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Unable to pay order on Aliexpress

Discussion in 'eBay, Amazon & Online Marketplaces' started by JermaineR8, Oct 11, 2012.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

Today I placed an order but for the first time I am unable to pay for it

Tried making payment with the Business credit card

This is the error:
    Sorry, your payment was not successful!

No money has been deducted.
    Reason:
    Secure check failed.
    Solution:
    • Please make sure your card has been authorized with 3-D Secure Authentication.
    • Please try again with 3-D Secure Authentication.
    • Please contact the bank or agency that issued your card.
    • If you have a VISA card, Click here to learn about 3-D Secure for VISA.
    • If you have a Master card, Click here to learn about the MasterCard® SecureCode™.
    So I called the bank, card is not blocked, funds are available and we even set up a new secure check password. They don't know why it's not going through, I have emailed AliExpress because no one is online at the moment to speak to so will have to wait to see what they say.

So I wondered if anyone else has had this issue or a similar one recently?
  2. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

Now I see on the payment page just underneath where you type your card number it says:

"We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards."

Sigh.. Since when did this happen? I have used this card before
  3. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

Supplier said I can pay using Western Union,

Does anyone know if you can use a Business credit card for this? Never used WU before
  4. electronical

electronical

It's happened to me once in the past before and then the funds got 'frozen' and held by them. Luckily released after a few hours.

If they stop taking cards no one would use the website, so doubt that's happening.
  5. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

They no longer accept Business credit cards,

Eva:(2012-10-15 09:15:41)
    To pay for your order successfully by credit card:
    1. Please use Visa or MasterCard credit cards. The following types of credit cards are currently NOT accepted: charge cards, business/commercial cards, Visa or MasterCard debit card.
    2. Have an active 3-D Security Code (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Security Code). Please note that this is NOT the short numeric code printed on the back of the card.
    3. Make sure that you enter all your credit card and verification information correctly when making payment.

http://community.aliexpress.com/thr...ng-business-credit-cards?highlight=commercial

http://community.aliexpress.com/threads/62095-Cannot-contact-Aliexpress?highlight=business card
  6. Dean

Dean

I used a business debit card with WU last week with no problems. Not sure about credit cards though.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong