1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF "Handed over to Customs"

Discussion in 'Import & Export' started by DonTanTilla, Apr 15, 2008.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DonTanTilla

DonTanTilla

Just tracked my item ive had shipped in from China, is this anything to worry about?

Will my package clear customs? Anyone with a little insight?

Hope someone can help.
  2. DonTanTilla

DonTanTilla

Been on parcelforce wobsite and tracked it there. Its saying.

International HubAWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING

How much should I be paying, it cost me 90 pounds for 3 pairs of trainers.

Any help?
  3. cov

cov

what item did you buy? basically its in customs and in coventry and if you dont have to pay anything it will be delivered within a couple of days Are yoou also in coventry
  4. D M

D M

20-25%.

Don't expect your trainers to be real.
  5. greedyboy

greedyboy

I hope they were not branded trainers from china as they will be fake and may not make it out of customs!
  6. cov

cov

When an item of mine was in customs I wasnt charged anything
  7. cov

cov

He mite not even get trainers
  8. greedyboy

greedyboy

They maybe arranging the criminal CHARGES for importation of counterfeit goods
  9. cov

cov

You could be right there
  10. DonTanTilla

DonTanTilla

They are trainers yeah, I was getting samples ot see if they were genuine or not, guessin you all think they wont be...hoping your wrong, but doubt you are, you all seem to know what your talking about.

I do live in Coventry yes. Smeone saying ill get charged around 20-25% of what there worth, someone saying ill get charged nothing, someone saying I wont ever see them, and someone saying im gonna face criminal charges....

Anyone actually know whats gonna happen lol.
  11. greedyboy

greedyboy

No one here has a crystal ball unfortunately. However you don't need a crustal ball to know you have purchased counterfeit goods.
  12. sabrads

sabrads

Usually that means that they are inspecting the goods.

From my experience packages seem to get checked in three ways;

1). They check the declaration on the goods and let it pass if they believe that the goods match the description and they are not over the taxable value of about £20.

2). They process from the label a fee that is collected by the courier company e.g. parcel force

3). They will xray and inspect the goods for some reason, leading to a longer delay, you might be contacted by customs and informed of charges or questioned about the good.

Unfortuneately I am not sure the parcel force system allow you to know which of the three they are doing - it is just listed as handed over to customs.
  13. Bonkers

Bonkers

Atleast if you don't have to pay and you get them back you have some decent fakes :p
  14. Saajan

Saajan

15. pablow123

pablow123

And you've paid a high price for fakes anyway.
  16. JamieIntel

JamieIntel

lol some of you lot are talking rubbish, its got nothing to do with that at all.

It will be released tomorrow, they just assess the product to see if its liable for tax. It has nothing to do with it been fake or not..
  17. greedyboy

greedyboy

Thanks for that. I will consult you on my next import :)
  18. eAuction

eAuction

Any update regarding this?!
  19. adam2007

adam2007

Intresting you said that, I just brought my brother some nike trainers back from Shanghai , 2000rmb and he sold them on ebay to a collector for £350 ;)
  20. djchazney

djchazney

Hi guys

I have recently ordered sum golf clubs from china. I had already done this once before and handling time was all of like a day.
    But now i have been waiting 7 days for my tracking number to update. the last thing that it said was awaiting customs charging.
    Surely they would have been able to have charged me by now or what ever they do????
    I rang them up yesterday and all they said was to wait. How long will i have to wait because it is really annoying??????????
    Someone please help

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong