1. We would like to know you better hence we made the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  2. Take a look at our recent Guest Articles here about dropshipping, e-commerce & Amazon Vendor and more.

Unregistering as self employed

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance & Issues' started by Bump, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Bump

Bump

Myself and my brother were running a small business on ebay up until a few months ago. It never really got fully off the ground so we've just sold the rest of our stock on ebay and have now stopped trading. I haven't got round to actually doing anything formally. Is there a way to quickly and painlessly unregister myself as being self employed online? I suppose we'll need to officially close the business as well? What's the easiest way to do all this?
  2. Gary

Gary

Lace likes this.
  3. Bump

Bump

Thanks for the reply. So could i write on behalf of both myself and my brother? What info should i include in the letter, both our UTR's, business UTR, national insurance numbers?
  4. Gary

Gary

To be honest I have never done it, if the information isn't on the website try dropping them an email or giving them a ring to see what they have to say, but I would have thought that both you and your Brother would need to de-register separately from self employment / self assessment

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong