1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Where to purchase bankrupt/liquidation stock?

Discussion in 'General Wholesale' started by kB&B, Mar 4, 2009.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kB&B

kB&B

Hi Everyone!

Im looking for some advice!

I currently have a highly boring 9-5 sales job which isnt really going anywhere and would
    like to start buying and Selling from home.

The problem is knowing where to buy stock from!, i have searched the internet for bankrupt stock sites/ liquidation sites. The problem is most siteswant a registration fee before you can even look at the stock.

The question is.......

Where is the best place to look for buying bulk stock E.G -plasma /lcd screens/ipods
    bluray players, or even cars!

I would be looking to buy products outright, would not need credit. Are autions the way to go or are there better ways to buy gunine bulk bargains???

Id really appreciate any advice as it looks loke a mine field and dont want to pay joining fees for sites which wont really help!

Many thanks

Kevin

P.s) even refurbished /returned goods from manufacturers would be good!
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Re: Where to bankrupt/liquidation stock?

There are a number of sources on this community, Kevin.

www.gemwholesale.co.uk is one.

I would start by searching by keyword.

Feel free to also introduce yourself as a new member to the rest of the community, see link below.
    deltoro41 likes this.
  3. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Re: Where to bankrupt/liquidation stock?

Never purchase a list. Many supplers are just a click away. You will need to invest tons of time looking but they are out there.

Start small.

Just FYI- My local tv repair joint sells refurb tvs and radios. The guy is busting at the seams with merchandise as many ppl drop of units and get a repair bill and decide to go out and buy new. I'm sure locations like this would love to see a liquidator come in and clean house once a month.
  4. kB&B

kB&B

Thanks for your advice, I checked out Gem Electrical...that is exactly the sort of site i was looking for!

I appreciate the help
  5. Ed

Ed

eBay wholesale lots are a great start - if you're a smart bidder you can get some absulute bargains.
    jakenez likes this.
  6. liquidityinc

liquidityinc

Hi guys, we're a liquidation resource agency, head office in Brisbane, Australia, but 90% of our loads are based in the USA.

We do ship worldwide, however to be totally cost effective you would be looking at buying a container load to really cash in.

Either that or smaller carton lots, because pallets are just too expensive to ship internationally, they are expensive enough to ship throughout the USA.

Just joined up today, but am happy to answer any questions regarding liquidated stock, either buying or selling.

Cheers
  7. braveheart2009

braveheart2009

any good liquidators in the UK?
  8. aashiqerasool

aashiqerasool

Stockshifters.com is good also

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk
  9. braveheart2009

braveheart2009

good website have u ever bought goods untested and they were faulty or broke?
  10. aashiqerasool

aashiqerasool

yes i bought my first stock lot there less than two years ago. 37 russel hobbs cyclone type vacuum cleaners. 80% worked and the rest me and my dad swapped parts here and there to make fully working ones. Not had any problems with it. Also bought some mobile phones from there which were fully refurbished handsets. Also try jakewright on the forums he has a lot of pallet lots.
  11. braveheart2009

braveheart2009

do you sell on ebay or your own store?
  12. rafasbeard

rafasbeard

Are you still operating in Australia? I really need to find some local suppliers. I'm after branded sneakers and have found it almost impossible to find anyone in Australia that wholesales this stuff. I have contacted the brands but I'm no where near big enough to be considered by them.
  13. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

We sell branded sneakers.
  14. Bizi

Bizi

also try marthill and drakus just google you will find address
    stockshifters and disposalauctions are also worth a look
    if you looking to buy cars, try car auctions they really are easiest way to make money, whenever i stuck somewhere i just go buy a car or two n sell quickly for couple of hundred profit.
  15. deltoro41

deltoro41

I have just discovered the website you mentioned and it's wowing.
    My customers are in a third world country and the UK normal price of items makes it difficult to sell them much from here.

How are the items on that website? any idea if, like the electronics would work?
  16. deltoro41

deltoro41

Are these Items from UK Shops?
  17. burger

burger

Start thinking outside the box,
    No one is going to tell you where to buy these type of goods in bulk, why would they they would be making a killing themselves.
    There are thousands of things you can sell, do not get hung up on the latest gadgets its a saturated market, cut your own piece of a smaller cake and get a bigger slice.

Just try ringing a few companies and asking them where they get rid of their returns/faulty stock, believe it or not some will actually tell you.
  18. andrew page

andrew page

discount electrics nottingham a good one

advertiser on here have a look at furness trading

half of these thats been recommended to you are returns and not liquidated stock!!!!
    deltoro41 likes this.
  19. andrew page

andrew page

argos clearance if you want to really invest although its mainly 26 pallet loads
  20. deltoro41

deltoro41

what's the website link to argos clearance please.

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong