1. Hi Guest! Head on over to our blog for the latest guest articles.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest, to participate in discussions just click the "JOIN NOW" button and sign up for FREE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Looking to sell your stock or services on our forum? Become a verified TWF supplierfor just £100 +VAT a year! Find out more today.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Where to sell fitness watches?

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by jackturner90, May 11, 2017.

1. jackturner90

jackturner90

'Hi everyone.
    I have brought a large amount of fitness watches. They have an rrp of £70 each. But I only want £4 each if I am to sell in smaller lots of around 50 each.

Any help would be appreciated
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody

Where have you thought of selling so far?
  3. jackturner90

jackturner90

I was going to sell individually via eBay, boot sales etc. But I think it will be a lot easier and quicker to just sell in smaller lots of 50 or so?
  4. aprilflower

aprilflower

You can start selling on eBay and see what you will get)
  5. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi. Why don't you sell a few on eBay separately and see what they fetch. Then you can decide if it's worthwhile selling all of them separately, or as a job lot.
  6. Kingamer

Kingamer

Well it all depends on what type brand they are. At £4 a piece a am going to assume they are some random no brand. Then you might have a problem selling in bulk and singles might be your best way to make small profit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. Mike Cartwright

Mike Cartwright

How's the selling coming along? Did you end up selling the watches through Ebay?
    PaulineGreening likes this.
  8. PaulineGreening

PaulineGreening

I'd like to know as well. There are other sites that I've seen besides eBay. I see that Wish is getting a bit popular and there's the Alibaba too just to name a few.