1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Wholesale Apple iPhones - Buyers Sourcing Guide

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by mdsltd, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMC-Trading

SMC-Trading

Brilliant guide!
    mdsltd likes this.
  2. Togetapple

Togetapple

Great post !!!

:Clap:
    mdsltd likes this.
  3. iWholesale UK

iWholesale UK Banned Member

Since i joined Aliexpress and Dhgate i have received countless numbers of emails from Chinese scammers offering iPhone's for around $150, iPads for $200 and Macbooks for $400. They only accept moneygram and western union so the money cannot be traced. I feel really sorry for all of those people who do get scammed by these con artists.
  4. aadambell

aadambell

All these points mentioned are quite correct. This is the latest smart phone that comes very expensive. So in case you are trying to get one at throwaway price, you will get conned. The best example is of the iPhone 4S. You cannot just walk into a mobile phone store and say you want one. You won’t get it. You have to make an online reservation first. Only when your set is pre-booked can you expect a delivery. You pay something in advance first, and you pay the remaining amount when the set is delivered. Mind you, it might cost you close to a $1000. So if somebody tries to sell it at say $300, then it is a scam for sure.
    mdsltd likes this.
  5. al3omani

al3omani

Dear MDSLTD, i have sent you a couple of emails and submitted the forum on your website but i still haven't received any reply. I would greatly appreciate if you look into my esquire.

Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Regards,
  6. mdsltd

mdsltd

Hi, we reply to ALL price list requests sent via our website usually within 24 hrs, however we do expect a little consideration, realising we are busy & things dont always work as quickly as is possible, please also remember we dont work weekends! The only exceptions to this in which case you wouldnt receive a reply would be if you havent read our FAQ page thoroughly & are asking questions that can be easily found there. (www.mobiledistributionsolutions.com/faq.html).

Regards :welldone:
  7. realbrian

realbrian

eye opener post md !!
    i cant believe how people expect same quality in one third of the actual price and in time when product is getting popular day by day huh !
    mdsltd likes this.
  8. mdsltd

mdsltd

Still some very valid points on this thread (if I do say so myself!), think it deserves a nice bump up! ;)
    SimonAmy likes this.
  9. Glen

Glen

Great post!
    mdsltd likes this.
  10. TreatWise

TreatWise

Completely true....but.really, common sense should kind of spell all this out without the heartache. I guess that's the problem with an item which is popular throughout the world and where, as you said, the demand outweighs supply. At the end of the day the age old saying: If it's too good to be true, it probably is' Rings true.

Great post as usual!

James.
    mdsltd likes this.
  11. mdsltd

mdsltd

I would like to make it Clear here & now there are no golden eggs when it comes to mobile phones least of all Apple products. All I ask is new members please read through page 1 of this thread to assist you in your search.

Remember research is the key!
  12. G. Coleman

G. Coleman

Would love to chat with you mdsltd about getting Ipad from Hong Kong. I am 1000% that it's possible and personally know suppliers who own the product.
  13. mdsltd

mdsltd

Sorry I dont quite know why you want to chat with me about getting Ipads from Hong Kong! Of course I know it is possible, at no point in this guide did we say it wasnt!

Good luck!
  14. G. Coleman

G. Coleman

Guess I made the mistake of putting Hong Kong and China as the same :) I had a similar bad experience some years ago with Nokia and since then vowed to find the volume suppliers. They are out there and they do exist :)
    I guess I wanted to chat with you to share some experience and possibly some insight on the matter since you seem to be a pretty informed source on this site. I want to say to anyone reading that there are large volumes of stocks available. Maybe not thousands at a time but 300 or more per day of any particular Ipad and this from just 1 supplier.
  15. mdsltd

mdsltd

Pretty informed is a understatement! It is my business & has been for around 10+ years! In fact my company is one of the elusive "volume suppliers" you mention - Afterall research is the key! ;)
  16. G. Coleman

G. Coleman

Cool been around for 8 myself :)
  17. lobsternice

lobsternice

4S 16G i bought it in the net today. cost me $786. waiting it.
  18. helenyunp

helenyunp

Hi, I'm looking to buy ipad 3rd generation but only a few pieces, can you supply? If so, could you please let me know how? Or who's a reliable seller on this forum I can turn to please?
    thank you
  19. mdsltd

mdsltd

Original post updated :)
    Gary likes this.
  20. thesmileyone

thesmileyone

I just emailed you via your website :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.