1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Wholesale Apple iPhones - Buyers Sourcing Guide

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by mdsltd, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james7536

james7536

When I first started out I came scary-close to being scammed $1,700 on 'MacBooks'.

To everyone saying that iPhones cost not all that much to make, you're correct, they don't. But theres a good reason Apple is turning a $25B profit per quarter lately.
  2. floppercat

floppercat Banned Member

Do Chinese ?Far East companies know how to conduct legit busines or is it Scam mor be scammed attitude prevail? Seems it's all aobut trying to "pull one over" instead of helpnig each other out.
  3. floppercat

floppercat Banned Member

i think you mean turnover.....LOL not profit. Still it's big profits!

4. mdsltd

mdsltd

ANYONE interested in purchasing Apple products should consider reading the original article on page 1 of this post. A huge number of "inside" information from a leading handset distributor is disclosed FREE!

:)
  5. swedey10

swedey10

whats the clue ?????
  6. east-west trade

east-west trade

Hey guys

Despite all that has been written in this tread, does anyone actually selling apple products wholesale? I was asked what are the prices in UK of apple product in wholesale, so perhaps someone here could give me a brief estimation?

Cheers
  7. avpk729

avpk729

Hello, I have read the article on the first page, It is very informative.
    But I'm still in doubt about this supplier who has contacted me.
    I'm from India and he is in Malaysia. He is offering to sell me iPhone5 16gb at $470.
    Its a very tempting price, he is also offering a 50% advance and 50% after receipt of the
    5 pieces I have showed interest on.
    When I asked to send me pictures he has done so very promptly. He is also on telephone contact with me from Malaysia.
    The thing is, he is requesting Bank transfer on someone else's personal name.
    So, My question is could he be legit? or is he trying to scam me?
  8. mdsltd

mdsltd

100% Scam - Price not possible in the "real world". Read & re-read this thread again & digest the information.
    avpk729 likes this.
  9. avpk729

avpk729

Digested. Thank you.
  10. StrazzaDiari

StrazzaDiari

Excellent post
  11. zizu89

zizu89

Has anyone seen the apple website in US? They have much cheaper prices than in other websites and even in distributors in UK!! Do you know how to import phones with such prices or find distributor in USA that sends the phones overseas. I order through my family member in USA a few of the phones but they blocked him for buying more (on his name and for some period). The fact is they have Iphone 5 16GB for $200 (about £140) where you can sell it easily on ebay for £350. Can some one explain me that or help me with getting in touch with US distributors with such prices? I am new young entrepreneur and just discover word of business :)

*****************************************************************************
  12. mdsltd

mdsltd

What you FAILED to mention is the iphone 5 priced @ $200 in the US is the price when taken with a airtime contract ie a pay monthly phone such as the likes you get here in the UK. This price is NOT a sim free unsubsidized handset. I would suggest going back to page 1 of this thread & taking a long read through
    zizu89 likes this.
  13. zizu89

zizu89

haha I see, I am a bit retarded :) I failed so much to do so. I see the best option is to hunt bidding on ebay to get it as cheap as about 350 and under (for new), otherwise there is no option to get it cheaper.

I look through different websites and sometimes I do not pay attention to all details, my bad... I sell Chinese phones (goophones) from their factories and I wanted to move for well known brands but I see it is no point to do so on ebay because the prices in wholesale are just "funny". It is hard to get good price.
  14. zizu89

zizu89

I meant pounds. I did not put the sign there, my bad.
  15. foxoffer

foxoffer

Really great post to explain why iPhone, iPad is not cheap!
    In fact you can not buy very Cheap and Genuine iPhone, LV, DELL, NIKE from internet, or say from China!
    There are so many scam in internet, they put a lot of iPhone photos, their goods looks real in photos, and the warehouse looks professional.
    But while you place order, you will receive fake track number.
  16. foxoffer

foxoffer

If they have very cheap iPhone, in fact they don't need spend so much time to try sell on internet, they can easily sell to their local shops, to local friends and make good profit!
    But why they sell it very cheap to you?
    Because they try to cheat your money!
    They might even have 5 to 10 genuine iPhone in hand, and genuine office, business license, phone number, everything is looks really, but you will never receive the goods after you pay 50% or 100% money in advance...
  17. mdsltd

mdsltd

Bump this thread back to the top. Read page 1 for all the inside tips you could wish for when buying wholesale apple iPhones
  18. uniqbe

uniqbe

I Do agree with mdsltd, one dollar for dollar, how much you paid is how much you get.

Personally we are also selling Apple products for more than 5 years.

And his advise in post #1 is really helpful, you wouldnt get a iPhone 5 genuine and brand new at price around $500 USD now.
  19. mdsltd

mdsltd

Updated....
  20. Marino Martin

Marino Martin

Great thread, @mdsltd ! Thanks for the insight.

I'm exploring opportunities in Russia and there are several dynamics in play. Demand is huge, but that's partially driven by the fact that the Russian carriers bailed on the Apple subsidy model, so legitimate non-gray market units can only be purchased through Svyaznoy and a few others. Customs, however, is the real beast! Apparently, you need to be an authorized dealer/distributor (which has to be documented) to ship to/import into Russia - period! Have you encountered this as an authorized distributor and have you had any dealings with Russia? We'd like to start sourcing Apple, Samsung, Nokia, etc., but are still working or way through the customs process.

Best!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.