1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Wholesale Apple iPhones - Buyers Sourcing Guide

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by mdsltd, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdsltd

mdsltd

Unfortunately Russia is a very difficult country to import into. There are no official iPhone wholesalers therefore the paperwork required wouldnt be available. The request we receive are for companies requesting delivery to one of the nordic countries they then tend to smuggle the goods into Russia. As a legitiamte company we dont have anything to do with these sort of deals or the people that are behind them! I cant help further Im afraid as we dont have any delaing with Russian buyers. Good luck!
  2. Marino Martin

Marino Martin

Thanks for the reply @mdsltd ! "Very difficult" is an understatement, but I just learned that there are now 4 new distributors in Russia for Apple. However, it's still extremely complicated, as the Russian authorities do just about everything to ensure non-legitimate sourcing continues so that they can get their "cut" of the action. Thanks for the reply and insight. All the best!
  3. tracy_1020

tracy_1020

Even you can find the warehouse, you cannot get them because it must be authorized to export Apple products. Just a kind reminder.
  4. AlexUgo77

AlexUgo77

Nice, I'm one of Russian's market customer, and here to research opportunities to import apple products...
    But for me is more interesting refurbished products, course as right mentioned above, we have only some importers here, and most successful of them, it's true, Svyaznoy. I got my new iphone 5s 64Gb from certified mobile provider Beeline, Svyaznoy was cheaper for $25 at the same time, and with difference about $100 in comparison with "grey" market. But "grey" market full of scammers as well. These is really deadly battle between biggest local gsm and retailers companies, and to cut a piece of cake on this market you must use HUGE amount of money to get simbiosis with local authorities, as Svyaznoy did. You can do anything here if you have money and authorities friends. It is deadly game, so far from here. :)
    So, I think it would be interesting refurbished Apple's products as "second" line. Demand, as mentioned too, truly, HUGE!
    If you have any offer, questions I will be glad to keep eyes on it. I think most preferred here would be models of iphone 4; 4s; maybe 5, with any available Gbs on board.
    And I have friends from India, GOA, they asked me to send them couple of iPhones 3GS too.
  5. mdsltd

mdsltd

Updated....
  6. HQR

HQR

Very informative post and thanks for updating it.

I knew that there was less margin on new phones, but I always thought that there might be some better deals on iPhone re-selling. Oh well, atleast it's been cleared up now.

But I also found that used iPhones have a slightly better margin compared to used Galaxy devices.
    mdsltd likes this.
  7. Filipe Moreira

Filipe Moreira

Hello there,

I'm from Portugal and i'm looking for some wholesaler wich i could trust in.. I've contacted different wholesalers that i just found in internet and prices are so low plus some data doesn't make sense after a search. With that said i can't made such a blind purchase like that, so i'm looking here for some help. Please can you send me contacts of genuine wholesalers or let me know your email and i contact you as soon as possible. I'm looking for Iphone 6 prices...

Than you so much
    Filipe
  8. mdsltd

mdsltd

Trouble is members of the general public expect Mercedes prices for ford money! Ultimately apple products carry a premium as supply outstrips demand & this doesn't really vary much except for end of life stock. Regardless the original post is still bulletproof information, read & digest!
  9. Filipe Moreira

Filipe Moreira

Every time i want to purchase something i make sure i have enough information about it, so i read you post before i made my contacts. So are you telling for iphone 6 doesn't worth it make a wholesale? I'm from Portugal and i think first price will be higer here, Iphone 6 16gb will be 555£.
  10. mdsltd

mdsltd

As is consistent with newly released apple stock the 16GB handset is currently trading at around $1000 each which tells it's own story!
  11. Filipe Moreira

Filipe Moreira

But at apple store UK price announced is 539£ wich is about 868$. I'm compare only prices of online apple store
  12. mdsltd

mdsltd

Unfortunately this conversation happens whenever there's a new apple handset! Your clearing not getting the point here - Read the thread again then read it again digesting the detailed points you should realise the prices are high because it's a new apple release, ppl will pay any price to get that stock oh & I reiterate supply outstrips demand & regardless of what the apple store says (the same apple store that allows you 2 phones delivered in a month!) if you want delivery day phones in bulk your going to pay $1000 per 16GB handset! Now we can be here all day but that's the fact! Anyway I'm now off to watch Everton. Good luck with your quest!
  13. Filipe Moreira

Filipe Moreira

Ok i get it. I'm just surprised to pay more at wholesale market then retail market. But If you say so you clearly have experience enough to make me believe in you. Thanks for the help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.