1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Wholesale Designer Sunglasses and Fashion Accessories

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Brand Lev Ltd, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Brand Lev Ltd

Brand Lev Ltd

My name is Dan Levinson and I am the Sales Executive of Brand Lev Ltd based in the UK. I also work as a middleman on behalf of agents and European based suppliers offering and supplying a variety of branded merchandise including sunglasses, eyeglasses, watches and other fashion accessories both to Wholesalers, Shops, Ebayers, Websites, Party planners and Individual customers. I have worked in the Clearance/Closeout Sun & Vision area for the past 5 years and have built successful partnerships with both suppliers and customers.

I source some of my products from distributors in Italy and can also supply direct from my own collection of stock (will be more than happy to send you out a few pairs to check the quality and authenticity for yourself).

I can provide proof of authenticity and guarantees for all products. I have or have access to a wide range and large quantities of all the latest goods. Some of the brands i can offer you include Rayban, Oakley, Tom Ford, Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, Valentino, Nike, Replay + Many more. All sunglasses come with original cases, cloths and documentation. Exactly how you would recieve in the shops.
    They are brand new and regular products...not "seconds" or shop returns.

Please let me know if i can assist you and your business in anyway. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Kind Regards Dan

Brand Lev Ltd

Cody likes this.
  2. laurenaria10

laurenaria10

are you also offering the dropshipping facility actually currently i need to know about a reliable drop-shipper for usa & uk base so if you are also happy to join me as drop-shipper then it will be great for both of us.
  3. ULL

ULL

Do you have lists available?
  4. Brand Lev Ltd

Brand Lev Ltd

Yes I still have lists available