1. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  2. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  3. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.

Wholesalers in Manchester Cheetham Hill & Strangeways

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by zenagarfield, Aug 31, 2010.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zenagarfield

zenagarfield

HI All, i have heard many of people say that there is alot of wholesale warehouses in and around the area's of cheetham hill and strangeways in manchester.
    does anyone know what kinds of wholesalers they are?
    this is about a 40 minute drive from my house and i would be interested if anyone knows of any information.

Thank You
  2. NovaDemon

NovaDemon

I've been there once a long time ago when I first had the idea of buying in bulk.
    If i remember correctly there are quite alot of clothing wholesalers and I also remember a sunglasses wholesaler too.

The ones we visited are more than welcome to give you their brochure or catalogue.
  3. glamgalore2010

glamgalore2010

Theres loads

Clothing , cosmetics , Fragrances , Electronics to name a few just do a simple search on

www.yell.co.uk
  4. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Hi, there used to be hundreds but many have closed down in the last few years. I used to be to spend a week there selling to all the different wholesalers, now I can do it in a day!

There is quite a mix of cash & carries, mainly they cover - toys, greeting cards, gifts, clothes

Here are a few names that are worth a visit -

Shon Brothers
    Rayburn Trading
    Copes Cash + Carry
    Gordons
    Magic Box

Good luck!

Vicky
  5. zenagarfield

zenagarfield

hi all, thanks so much for your help, vicky do you need to show proof that you are a trader or can i just walk in and have a look around?

thanks again
  6. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Hi,

Most will need you to register so you may well need proof of business- utility bill, business card etc.
  7. zenagarfield

zenagarfield

ok thank you
  8. 0754ben84

0754ben84

There's loads!!!

They sell right across the board from clothing to make up and cosmetics.

Well worth a look!
  9. carl_hughes

carl_hughes

dont go on a saturday hardly any are open
  10. Louisehoyle

Louisehoyle

Hello i have read the above posts and i am hoping to open a clothing website such as boohoo / misguided etc looking for clothes such as dresses sold in new look , internacional , etc. Could you tell me of any wholesalers in manchester selling these types of clothes? thanks in advance
  11. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

12. adii123

adii123

Hey vicky what did you use to sell i am after some adidas original tracksuits lease can you tell me the best place to find them :)

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong