1. The voting for December's Business Feature is now open! Don't miss the chance and cast your votes here!
  2. To further expand the reach of our Marketplace and increase potential buyers, we have created two social accounts solely for the promotion of our Marketplace. Check it out here! Don't forget to follow our pages!
  3. We would like to know you better hence we made the the introductions more interesting. Would love to see you answer the questions here!
  4. The winners for the TWF Annual Survey Draw have been revealed! Are you one of them? Check the list of winners here.
  5. Do you think your website has provided an excellent service this year? Do you know of a member's website which has jaw-dropping designs, great innovation, and made your shopping experience better? Nominate them or your own website and let the community decide if they can be dubbed as one of the best websites in TWF! Click here for more details!

www.sunogolf.com

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by andrew29101978, Jan 9, 2009.

Image has been removed.
This URL has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active URLs posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed. To post URLs within the restriction period, just remove the http:// section which makes the URL non-clickable (i.e. website.com).
This email address has been automatically filtered because it has been posted by a new member. Active email addresses posted by new members are always filtered. Once members have 10 or more posts and have been registered for 10 or more days, this filtering will be removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. andrew29101978

andrew29101978

2. isydropship

isydropship Banned Member

Quite possibly scammers but selling counterfiets without a doubt. You can't buy branded goods from China...
  3. andrew29101978

andrew29101978

Thats what i thought. Thanks

I emailed them and they said they only sell originals then asked them where they ship from and like you said it was China
  4. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER

They might have all these stuff but it Looks like fake products supplier to me plus they don't have any physical address listed....
  5. pjacquesmalo

pjacquesmalo

Sometimes you have to test the waters. Against the Epinions over-all rating of two stars, I still ordered a golf club from Sunogolf.com. Frankly, I was pleased!

First, Sunogolf advertises itself as "The Ultimate Golf Company." Judging from its website, if it isn't the ultimate, it is close to it. I have been in search of a 460cc driver, and I would like to buy a Corvette but my budget is more like a Ford Pinto. Sunogolf had drivers from $30 to $1000! I started to shop all the sites, looking for a driver, but everything was too costly. I was using Sunogolf as the beginning site, where to compare, and ended up coming back for my purchase.

Second, Sunogolf has everything in golf, for all of the golfers, average to pros. The website is very busy, lots of items, lots of action. However, I did like the selection option for clubs or equipment. I hit Men's, right handed, woods, driver, and brand name, and it came up with what was in stock. From that point, I could select the degree of loft, along with shaft composition and flex. Just like a pro shop on your computer. Selection is untouchable! Not only their own brand, Lynx, they have all the majors, NIKE, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra, All the big names.

Third, service is very good. I placed an order on 4th of September, Labor Day, and received it on the 10th. To ship a club, it cost less than $6, packaged nicely, no damage. Club head was wrapped, along with shrink wrap. UPS delivery was fine! $5.99 is their flat rate shipping, thank you!
    Under service is guarantees, and Sunogolf.com has two. One is a low price guarantee, Just show Suno golf the lower price within 30 days after purchasing the product from them and they will refund the purchase difference plus 15 percent of the difference as a credit to your account. Not bad! Also, there is a playability guarantee, which is for any reason you are not satisfied within the first 90 days after your club purchase, return your clubs to Sunogolf and receive a credit of up to 90% of the original purchase price toward your next club purchase. It's that easy to buy your clubs with confidence. Finally, a test drive for golf clubs. All of their in house brand, Lynx, qualify, along with some other pricier options.

Other benefits include a frequent buyer club, email of specials, there always seems to be one going on, store delivery option, lessons, handicap service, everything full service. I purchased a Lynx driver, it was on sale, I saved over $100 plus an additional 10% signing up for the frequent buyer club. I was pleased, even to the enclosed label, in case I had to return my club.

My first experience with Sunogolf.com? A good one! I would call it a birdie but until I try again, I would say a solid par. Check out their website, great prices, good service. I'm going back when the need arises!
  6. Moria

Moria

I’ve been doing some shopping in SunoGolf and I must say I’m quite pleased.
    The price / quality ratio is unbeatable. All products purchased are of excellent quality and delivery times are almost immediate (at least sending the delivery service).
    They have an assistance service to customers very good. Whenever I had questions, it was enough to send an email that the answer came almost immediately.
    I’ve had some unpleasant experiences (like everyone else) to buy products or services but the business relationship with SunoGolf pleases me and is certainly to continue.
  7. ralph

ralph

the two posts above are pretty hilarious:D still kept me amused whilst looking through todays postings.
  8. Andy777

Andy777

FAKE GOODS!!!

Stay away from any Chinese supplier selling golf equipment!

You must be a member to reply…

Why should you join us?

• Networking Opportunities
  • Find Genuine Wholesalers
  • Source Profitable Stock
  • 100,000 Members Strong