1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Stock Offer £4,500 cost price worth of Party Supplies

Discussion in 'Giftware, Party, & Occasional' started by D J, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D J

D J

£4,500 cost price worth of Party Supplies

Stock Status: Physical
    Stock Location: Cheshire
    Payment Methods: BACS
    Shipping Info: Depends on each deal
    Buyer Liabilities: Payment before dispatch

• Unit Price: Varies
    • Quantity: 4500 GBP
    • MOQ: Varies
    Hi Guys,

I have £4,500 of party supplies stock available to sell. This includes items such as paper plates (Fireman Sam, Avengers etc..), banners, paper cups, wedding items etc...

I have an Excel file of all items, qty, cost price and supplier. It would be ideal for those that want to start a party supplies business on their own shop, website, Amazon, Ebay or any other channel.

I'm happy to sell in batches so you can choose and pick if you want as long as I'm not left with complete odds and sods. In terms of delivery, it will depend on the price agreed for the product and where in the UK it is to be sent to. The stock is located near to Chester. We can send next day in the UK with DPD.

Any questions or if you would like to look at the spreadsheet, do let me know?

Thanks,

Darrell
  2. Miss Rose

Miss Rose

Hello,

What sort of wedding items do you have?

Thanks
  3. Ricky Carboni

Ricky Carboni

Hi, I am interested at this stock. Please send me full stock list. ((Email Hidden for Privacy))
  4. D J

D J

Here is the complete stock sheet that we have. All products on site and available on a next day delivery service.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.