1,000 Facebook Fans – Thank You!

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Lace, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

A thousand thanks to each of our Facebook fan, we know not every relationship clicks at first like but we did! We really enjoy connecting with our community members, eBay and online sellers, wholesale traders, partners, and industry peers.

[​IMG]
    Since we started, TWF and our awesome fans enjoyed crazy fun events like our first TWF online Easter Party, promoted community heroes, showcased valuable content from our community members, celebrated winners and fueled interesting discussions on hot industry topics. It’s amazing how much memories and engagement have come to life in such a short time.

With the recent Faceboook development, we’re looking forward to more exciting times ahead and more opportunities for us to showcase our outstanding wholesale community.

To anyone who hasn’t LIKED us yet, this is your formal invitation :)
  2. llian

llian

Well done! Just liked you :D
  3. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Thank you llian! :)
  4. craigc

craigc

I made the screenshot! :) congrats on the 1k likes, haven't been around much lately but TWF is a great community.
    Lace likes this.
  5. JustCraig

JustCraig

Yey - I made the screenshot too!!

Congrats - I think when I 'liked' you TWF had about 100 followers or fans or friends or whatever we are called...
    Lace likes this.
  6. multibrands

multibrands

Yes me too(screenshot)!

TWF congrats for 1k liking. for those who still not liked TWF, your liking matters, see we are on screenshot!;)

Cheers!
    Lace likes this.
  7. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

Congrats! Its been a great opportunity being a part of your forum, so much info to learn and share :)
    Was surprised to see me on your screenshot too! ;)

Cheers,

Richelle
  8. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Thanks for your support Richelle :)

See you on our socials!