**10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternative!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mishkon

mishkon

10.2 inch Android Table

This is the ultimate tablet to come so far!​

This is the latest and greatest tablet to come out of the android range. This tablet comes with an outstanding 1GHZ Zenithink ZT-180 processor and will run 1080 HD videos with ease!

If you want to browse the internet this will do it in amazing speed and now with the installation of Android 2.1!

These are selling out extremely quickly so get your hands on them while you can, and i am selling them at a ridiculous price!

ONLY 8 AVAILABLE!

Specifications:

CPU
    ZT-180

FSB
    1G Hz

Memory
    DDR 256MB

Built in Memory
    2GB;

OS
    Android 2.1

Extended
    SD Card, U disk

LCD display
    10.2” TFT digital display,1024×600

Internet solution
    Built in Ethernet; support WIFI; USB port for 3G module; USB port for web camera

I/O ports
    DC In
    Mic In
    Earphone
    RJ-45
    SD/MMC
    3*USB2.0 Host port

Keyboard
    86 keys QWERT keyboard

Audio
    Built in stereo speakers 0.5W×2
    Built in mono recorder

Battery
    2400mAH, 7.4V Lithium-ion battery

Max. battery time
    Wifi on: 5 hours
    Wifi off: 7 hours

Power adapter
    UK PLUG

Product dimension
    278mm×185mm×25mm

Status of Goods/Services: WILL BE HERE IN 7 DAYS

Stock Quantity: 8

Minimum Order: 1 ITEM

Price: £139.99

Payment: PayPal/Bank Transfer/Cheque/Postal Order

Shipping: Royal Mail/Parcelforece/Other Courier

VAT: Nil

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to take all or if you have any product requests:

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Nick-D

Nick-D

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

Looks nice, the image shows maps, does this have any sort of GPS? Or accelerometer?
  3. ifti

ifti

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

Where abouts are you passed, and is collection possible?
  4. mishkon

mishkon

Titchimp - This one does not have GPS but i think it is available as an add on.

ifti - I am in Southampton, collection is available.
  5. boingboing

boingboing

Have sent pm.
  6. mishkon

mishkon

Reply sent boingboing, let me know what you think!
  7. n4tha

n4tha

What is the difference between this tablet and the 10.1" being offered by muqtxg?
  8. andyhorn08

andyhorn08

Quite a lot if the specs are anything to go by.

Andy
  9. mishkon

mishkon

n4tha - Andy is right the tablet offered by the seller you mentioned is much lower spec than this one im offering. It has a slower processor and less ram.
  10. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

Will this be able to run the Android Marketplace and Youtube, or are chinese Tablets still having difficulty with that?
  11. mishkon

mishkon

No this one runs marketplace without a problem and with regards to youtube you can download a browser named skyfire which enable flash viewing so there is no reason youtube wont work.

M
  12. boingboing

boingboing

Hi Mario,
    Did you get my pm earlier?
    Waiting for reply.
    Thanks.
  13. mishkon

mishkon

PM sent boing!
  14. jake1989

jake1989

Mario

Did you get my PM yesterday

Jake
  15. fantasyvn

fantasyvn

Could you pls let me know how well this tablet is if you want to use it to read PDF files?

I have watched on YouTube some other tablets, including the Eken M001 and it seems that those tablets are very slow in reading PDFs.

My sincere thanks,
  16. John

John

With a 1GHZ proccessor, these would run PDF files easy with no worries, in fact you could probably run a PDF and play music at the same time with no lag at all!:welldone:
  17. fantasyvn

fantasyvn

Thank you very much for your prompt reply

Is it possible for you to give links to YouTube where we can find this tablet in action?
  18. John

John

I am not the seller so I do not have links, but I will be picking one of these up, if Mario doesn't provide a video (which I think he will) then I will after I recieve it, I used to be a pc builder and 1GHZ is a great processor speed for something small like this and the Google Android OS isn't going to take much up!

Thanks
    John
  19. fantasyvn

fantasyvn

Great. I would appreciate it deeply if you could give us your impression on the tablet after you have a chance to use it.

Best,
  20. mishkon

mishkon

Thanks for your answers John. fantasyvn - as soon as i get them i will post a video of it in actions, meant to be amazing according to my supplier! I also have a 10 inch rockchip i can offer too.

Mario
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.