1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternative!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

No problem Mario glad I can be of help!
  2. John

John

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

There is also an app for downloading youtube content:welldone:
  3. doggboy10

doggboy10

I'd also be interested to see how pdf performance is because i've yet to find a tablet yet that loads them well...all seem to be very slow and laggy loading each page.

Yeah so if anyone has one and wouldn't mind making some vids of performance it would be fantastic.

Cheers

doggboy
  4. fantasyvn

fantasyvn

Thanks to doggboy10 for sharing my PDF concern. If this tablet could read PDFs well, it would beat both iPad and Kindle.

Pls keep us updated.

Cheers,
  5. mishkon

mishkon

3g is not supported on this model!

i have tried to amend the title but it wont let me!
  6. tikade

tikade

Hi Again Mario

How many of these 10.2" Tablets have you got left

really need to buy 1 or 2 of these now but i keep on getting
    confused there seems to be a new one out everyday

Do any of the ones your selling have dual core (7" ones)

Cheers

Ade
  7. mishkon

mishkon

Hi Ade,

I may have sold them all for the time being!

I can get 10 inch rockchips, also the 7inch rockchips i have coming are of a new mold which has an improved speaker and webcam as well as having a metal shell which comes in the colours black/silver/pink.

Regards,

M
  8. tikade

tikade

If they are Rockchips does that mean they are duel core then
  9. mishkon

mishkon

10. n4tha

n4tha

Anymore of these in stock?
  11. mishkon

mishkon

Hi Everyone,

I sorry for the non response recently. I have 4 of the ZT tablets left, as these were samples there is a few software issues with them which will be addressed in the coming weeks, but still great tablets. If you know a thing or two about these tablets then you can make a killing with them if not now in the coming weeks. Maybe even make me an offer and i may accept!! ;)

M
  12. Saff Khan

Saff Khan

Hi Mishkon,

The only problem I may see with your product is that the new Android 3.0 which will come out in November 2010 the minumum spec for the proceccor is 1Ghz and the 7" device your advertising has 1.5 OS and 550-600Mhz speed.

Saff
  13. John

John

Hello mate, any chance on getting one of these delivered to me tomorrow?

Thanks

John:welldone:
  14. mishkon

mishkon

Hi John,

Yes thats fine, around what time?

M
  15. gskgk

gskgk

Hi,

You still got some left ? Can you email me the cost, details of payment , delivery etc...

thanks
  16. John

John

It will have to be around 5 today?

If thats ok with you?

Im going to work now but let me know if 5 is ok, send me a text or something?

Thanks

John :welldone:
  17. mishkon

mishkon

GSKGK - could you provide an email address.

I have 3 left, price £139.99, delivery £5 recorded/£7 special. I accept paypal and all charges you have to pay for unfortunately.
  18. John

John

What are you trying to say exactly? I mean even when the 3.0 Android comes out there will be a new tablet pc anyway, that's why the market of tablet pc's is never ending.

Thanks

John

:welldone:
  19. vamos124

vamos124

can you email me details of pricing/payment etc. on (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Thanks
  20. mishkon

mishkon

vamos124 - email sent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.