1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternative!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorey

Dorey

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

any videos on this? Looks rather good actually...
  2. qadqad

qadqad

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

hi how many of these do yo have left? please email me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  3. Cylon

Cylon

can you tell me what you currently have available and pricing please.

Im happy to get the info to (Email Hidden for Privacy) if thats ok

many thanks
  4. John

John

He is on holiday I think, but welcome to TWF.
  5. HomeBargains

HomeBargains

For the price this is superb product compared to the overpriced Apple Ipad. :welldone:
  6. John

John

It sure is!
  7. mishkon

mishkon

Hi everyone, i am now back and sourcing the next gems in the evolving tablet world.

John - thanks for answering everyones questions for me....do you want a job as my pa?ha ;) drop me an inbox if you have any questions.
  8. dedbay

dedbay Banned Member

could u mail me your pricelist, my email is ********************
  9. Cylon

Cylon

can you tell me what you currently have available and pricing please.

Im happy to get the info to (Email Hidden for Privacy) if thats ok

many thanks
  10. mishkon

mishkon

Emails sent to everyone who requested, sorry for the delay.
  11. John

John

Hi Mario, what stock do you have at the moment?

Cheers

John.:welldone:
  12. mishkon

mishkon

Hi John,

Making my new order tomorrow, will let you know stock and prices then.

Mario
  13. John

John

Ok thanks mate, 1 pad too look out for is the upcoming archos 10
  14. Jacob

Jacob

might be after one of these soon to try out. ill keep a look out.
  15. DTWLH

DTWLH

I will also be after one of these soon :)
  16. mishkon

mishkon

ok guys i have 5 of these left in my next shipment!

should be here late next week!
  17. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Why are you advertising on someone elses post! You need to pay to advertise!
  18. mishkon

mishkon

these are now here 5 left! Lets go
  19. djhawkeye1

djhawkeye1

Can I get one of these please?
  20. mishkon

mishkon

Yeah sure. Send me an email at the address on the introduction of the product and i will fill you in on payment etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.