1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternative!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4tha

n4tha

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

Can you get hold of the M80003? The spec on it is freescale A8+1GHZ, 512M, 4G, 8" screen.

What do you think is the market price for this?
  2. mishkon

mishkon

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

N4tha - yes i can get them the price will be around £145-150 but this is only a very rough price. The price includes delivery to your door!

REDUCTION ON 10 INCH

I can do you a deal on these 10inch tablets - £118 including shipping! or even cheaper if you buy a decent qty! ;-)
  3. ssp0258

ssp0258

HI mishkon

do you have the 10.2" tablets left? or only the 10" as long as it plays flash has the 3g support etc then i would like to take a single unit please. you can reach me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

thanks

simon
  4. mishkon

mishkon

5. mishkon

mishkon

6. ElectronicGenie

ElectronicGenie

ZT-180 now supports Flash 10.1 as well - Mishkon is that correct?
  7. mr_ses

mr_ses

The new ZT180v2 doesnt support flash out of the box, however there's updated ROM's etc available online which can get around this... (its down to chipset, i found this out last night)

Sure Mishkon will concur...:welldone:
  8. mishkon

mishkon

I concur 100% thank you for your post, if you know any good ROM's online pleas PM i would love to flash one of them to experiment with one!

Thanks again! :)
  9. ElectronicGenie

ElectronicGenie

I've read that the ZT-180 v2 has a ARM v6 processor which is not Flash compatiable. Mr_Ses did you manage to get Flash to work on the ZT-180v2, would be insteresting to know...could you point me in the direction of which firmware is required?
    Thanks
  10. mr_ses

mr_ses

Yep correct, basically you need a chipset thats ARM7 or above to have direct flash compatibility.

I havent tried to get it to work yet on the one my mam bought from me; however, i've read a "how to" guide, and it seems to work from the results people have posted.

I've just updated the firmware on her v2 to the current newest firmware and its added a few things & runs a little faster if i'm honest...

Latest firmware is here http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?/topic/15618-new-official-zt-180v2-rom-0221/

slatedroid.com actually has a lot of useful info if you have a read through it (i'm a complete android novice and i've found out a few useful things there) there's also a complete "how to" wiki section for the v2 which i've just closed the tab for and cant remember where the link to it was!

Will post more when i get into it...although if you go through slatedroid, you'll find all the info you need there anyway!

Simon.
  11. mishkon

mishkon

New tablets on the site now! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.