**10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternative!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4tha

n4tha

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

Can you get hold of the M80003? The spec on it is freescale A8+1GHZ, 512M, 4G, 8" screen.

What do you think is the market price for this?
  2. mishkon

mishkon

Re: **10.2" Tablet**1GHZ Android 2.1** Flash ** 3G Support...Ultimate iPad alternativ

N4tha - yes i can get them the price will be around £145-150 but this is only a very rough price. The price includes delivery to your door!

REDUCTION ON 10 INCH

I can do you a deal on these 10inch tablets - £118 including shipping! or even cheaper if you buy a decent qty! ;-)
  3. ssp0258

ssp0258

HI mishkon

do you have the 10.2" tablets left? or only the 10" as long as it plays flash has the 3g support etc then i would like to take a single unit please. you can reach me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

thanks

simon
  4. mishkon

mishkon

5. mishkon

mishkon

6. ElectronicGenie

ElectronicGenie

ZT-180 now supports Flash 10.1 as well - Mishkon is that correct?
  7. mr_ses

mr_ses

The new ZT180v2 doesnt support flash out of the box, however there's updated ROM's etc available online which can get around this... (its down to chipset, i found this out last night)

Sure Mishkon will concur...:welldone:
  8. mishkon

mishkon

I concur 100% thank you for your post, if you know any good ROM's online pleas PM i would love to flash one of them to experiment with one!

Thanks again! :)
  9. ElectronicGenie

ElectronicGenie

I've read that the ZT-180 v2 has a ARM v6 processor which is not Flash compatiable. Mr_Ses did you manage to get Flash to work on the ZT-180v2, would be insteresting to know...could you point me in the direction of which firmware is required?
    Thanks
  10. mr_ses

mr_ses

Yep correct, basically you need a chipset thats ARM7 or above to have direct flash compatibility.

I havent tried to get it to work yet on the one my mam bought from me; however, i've read a "how to" guide, and it seems to work from the results people have posted.

I've just updated the firmware on her v2 to the current newest firmware and its added a few things & runs a little faster if i'm honest...

Latest firmware is here http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?/topic/15618-new-official-zt-180v2-rom-0221/

slatedroid.com actually has a lot of useful info if you have a read through it (i'm a complete android novice and i've found out a few useful things there) there's also a complete "how to" wiki section for the v2 which i've just closed the tab for and cant remember where the link to it was!

Will post more when i get into it...although if you go through slatedroid, you'll find all the info you need there anyway!

Simon.
  11. mishkon

mishkon

New tablets on the site now! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.