1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 100% Authentic Mac Cosmetics - PayPal Welcomed

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by TLC Wholesale, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris 2012

Chris 2012

Price list me @ (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  2. Sue Smith

Sue Smith

Has anyone placed any orders with Aphrodite and if so have you had your orders completed. Just that I ordered stock the middle of January with promises of delivery at the end of January but I am still waiting for fulfillment of the order and it is now the 5th March.
  3. nicolasg41

nicolasg41

Hi, yes I have ordered and met with the ladies who run Aphrodite. I placed a large order with them and it was ready a few days later. Have you tried contacting them?
  4. Sue Smith

Sue Smith

Hi nicolasg41

Thanks for replying to me. Yes I have emailed and texted them a few times and basically they keep telling me - soon be ready. Last I heard from them was that my order would be ready last Tuesday (28th Feb) and that they would contact me to let me know but I have heard nothing.
  5. UltimateLipgloss

UltimateLipgloss

I've tried emailing (x2), phoning (x2) and leaving voicemail (x1) and absolutely no response. I'm totally put off trying to again. If they can't be bothered, then neither can I so I'll take my custom elsewhere ...Humphhhh
  6. Sue Smith

Sue Smith

So - I am not the only disappointed, potential buyer. I just don't understand it. Anyway, I think I have waited long enough as I am desparate for stock and yesterday I ordered from my usual supplier in the US, who are very reliable and I know that in 5 days my stock will be here. As you say - 'Humphhhh'.
  7. dejan

dejan

I'm waiting for 3 weeks for price list! They are not serious!
  8. Sue Smith

Sue Smith

No I guess they are not, dejan. It's no way to run a business by ignoring potential customers.
  9. dejan

dejan

I have been so happy they are cheep but now .... :frown:
  10. dejan

dejan

11. jamie sheffield

jamie sheffield

May i please have a price list please
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  12. Elyon

Elyon

Hello I sent you an email up to now haven't has replies
  13. nicolasg41

nicolasg41

Hi

I have been in contact with Aphrodite yesterday and today. I have had updated stock lists and have placed another order which I have received an invoice for. I am surprised you have not heard back from them but only as I have not had the same trouble in contacting them

Hope you are able to contact them soon
  14. UltimateLipgloss

UltimateLipgloss

I didn't have problems contacting them. Their phone rang each time I dialled as did the voicemail. Emails went through fine. The problem is them and their very poor customer service.
    If you had no problems then that's great. I hope they continue for you.

Mary Portas is right...vote with your feet. If you're not happy, go elsewhere.
  15. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

hi guys apologies we are still waiting on studio fix and skin finish- all the blushes,lipsticks,lipglass,eyeshadows came in quick enough.
    SOLD OUT -when more stocks are available we will mail everyone new lists
    .We are chasing supplier daily for the stocks we paid for back in JANUARY -we are just as frustrated as you.
    THIS IS WHY WE NEVER TAKE MONEY UP FRONT FOR ORDERS as you all know.
    When we have the stocks we will be straight in touch with Sue Smith -the reason Nicola received order is because it was NOT studio fix or skin finish.
  16. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

hi guys apologies we are still waiting on studio fix and skin finish- all the blushes,lipsticks,lipglass,eyeshadows came in quick enough.
    .We are chasing supplier daily for the stocks we paid for back in JANUARY -we are just as frustrated as you.
    When we have the stocks we will be straight in touch with Sue Smith -the reason Nicola received order is because it was NOT studio fix or skin finish.
  17. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

18. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

sorry we havent got any stocks to sell at moment-expecting it daily-you are on our mailing list
  19. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

thanks nicola-your order has just left today.
    we are very fed up too here as you know !
  20. TLC Wholesale

TLC Wholesale

as soon as we have stocks we will send new mailing list to everyone
    never taken as long as this
    dejan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.