1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 150 BRAND NEW PC MIC's for eBay or Shop

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mughalstores, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mughalstores

mughalstores

Hi,

I have 150 brand new PC microphones,

Perfect to sell on ebay or even better in your own shop!!!!!

Specs:

Colour: Misty - clear but not completely see-through
    Have a very nice see through wire which shows the copper colour underneath

Have a sticky holder that can be stuck to the PC monitor or else where.

All come sealed! in plastic bags.

Looking at £1.50 per peice but I am willing to CONSIDER ALL offers.

I am willing to go through ebay, if anyone wants to but remember it may cost you a little more because I will have to pay ebay fees.

Have a look at the picture (Not bad for a Nokia 6230!)

You may pickup or I can post the item. I may also be willing to drop the item off and accept COD if you live nearby.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.