1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

2dreamz ltd

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by partybonkers, Feb 24, 2009.

1. partybonkers

partybonkers

Hi all
    Has anyone had any dealings with the company 2Dreamz Ltd
    they have a complicated way of paying through TNT and Western union
    which is a bit funny, and i met them through AliBaba, think i already know the answer
    but just thought i would check.

Thanks
  2. Second-Stream

Second-Stream

Looks like a scam,

The website looks to cheap and nasty and they use a Hotlmail account to communicate with potential customers.

leave them and move on I think.
  3. Alright

Alright

Tried to buy some mp4 players there. When i payed i got a mail saying he doesnt has the color that i was looking for. So i picked some others colours, then i got a mail saying he only got 6 players left instead of 10. Then i asked him to refund my money back, which he did.

So not really a good supplier if you ask me.
  4. Second-Stream

Second-Stream

Least you got you're money back.

Good Luck finding what you need;)
  5. wallboy

wallboy

I’m currently going through a bloody awful process with this supplier.

I sent a payment for 10 iPod Shuffle’s on 9th April.
    Now 1st May and still received nothing.

After countless emails trying to find out where my order has got to and receiving reply’s of what I can only describe of as a load of lies, I finally got somewhere. Kind of!!!

I’ve just received an email, now 1st May saying China does not know where my order has got to and that Fraz Awan should refund me. I have asked him to refund me several times before and he has refused but he did say at one point he could refund me through Patrasys, (the company I sent the payment through) but this may take 1-2months to process.

He is now saying he is waiting to be refunded from China so he can refund me.

Also in the email he says 154 orders were recently made and 2 orders did not go to plan, the one of which was mine. Don’t you think he would have enough profit from the other 152 orders to refund me?

In business you should always have the money put by just in-case an order doesn’t go to plan. That was, you are able to refund your customer and keep them happy.

I have now had to threaten him with court proceedings if I do not receive my refund.

I WILL NOT be using Fraz Awan from 2dreamz ever again.
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Moving thread to "Bad Supplier Experiences" .

Scott
  7. 2Dreamz

2Dreamz

Hi im Fraz who owns 2dreamz ltd, the person you came across using tnt and western union was not me. but a scammer. becareful as scammers only use wetern union or fake tnt.

So that your answer. also having dealth with many customers weekly i only find 2 genuine customers that experienced bad with dealing with, i can only apologise to those. For this person below sorry you were lucky not to pay by western unon as it was not me.

Thanks

8. 2Dreamz

2Dreamz

The person was refunded and also given a free gift for the trouble. ALso you will find when you all shop at argos or currys you go to customer services, you think out of 1000 people who buy are all 1000 customers happy, no even in argos and curry out of 1000 30 people are not happy .

SAme like with any company

also when i send gifts and refund customers are ghappy and buy again from me , lol but leave coments like here , for others so you have to understand i will not defend myself but some comments bad left here are same customers that come back and buy again. lol. i wont mention names.
  9. 2Dreamz

2Dreamz

y do people complain when they get refund.