1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

$3000 Scam from Canadian Northwest Wholesale LTD

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by devton, Oct 14, 2008.

1. devton

devton

Seems I can fix things with the supplier, I finally reached him.

EDIT:

He disappeared again, this smells fishy. So here is all his info once again. For those who didn't know, I sent this guy $3000+ for iPhones and he didn't send my anything. He was a former advertiser here at the forums.

MSN: zipia_support@hotmail.com
    PayPal: qqnyqqny@gmail.com
    Mail: xiaomi89@gmail.com

Northwest Wholesale LTD
    Kejian Lu, Maoshan Lu, Yibin Yang
    1601-5900 Alderbridge Way
    Richmond, B.C. V6X 0B6
    Canada

phone: +1 604-555-0190
    phone: +1 778-895-9982
    account number is: 5006192
    bank transit number is: 06800
    bank insitution number: 003

UPDATE:

Confirmed real info:

City Burnaby
    Region British Columbia [BC]
    Country Canada [CA]
    Location 49.25, -122.95
    Host 209.121.57.250
    Provider Telus.net

Yi Bin-Yang
    (604)276-8365
    5900 Alderbridge Way 1601
    Richmond , BC V6X0B6

I am grateful for any further advice you guys may've for me. I already reported him to RCMP, IC3 and Western Union and got someone from Canada who can pay him a visit.
  2. Costaconsoles

Costaconsoles

Well am no in Canada mate but the address shows up in Googleearth and is not in a field or anything (like i have seen with some scammers) although there is a big gap between 1601 and 5900
  3. D M

D M

Was he a registered seller?
  4. devton

devton

He was a registered seller. But I dont remember the exact username. Something with the term UGG in it I suppose.
  5. devton

devton

6. Anthony

Anthony

Based on the information you have provided, they were not advertisers here. If you can provide their forum username here I can confirm whether they were indeed advertisers, based on the information above though it doesn't look likely.

If indeed they wasn't an advertiser, this is the exact risk members of the community are warned about. (I am not trying to say I told you so at this point, merely pointing out that if the member wasn't an advertiser, we as a community can hardly be left to blame since we quite strongly warn users of this threat).

Please confirm so that we can further assist...
  7. D M

D M

8. devton

devton

I replied to a post this guy made in the advertisment section. I dropped him my e-mail and we got in touch. The threads name was "Authentic UGG, Edhardy, Burberry, Abercrombie, Juicy and more! Wholesale!". Can't find it anymore though. He prolly got deleted?!
  9. MacLover

MacLover

There is only one thread in for sale section and it was by uhafmail, so I guess the thead was deleted and I searched for the username with Ugg in it and can up with nothing along the lines you said.

Although from the last post it seems that the title was made by a scammer (the way it is typed) and not in the for sale section.
  10. jayjrc

jayjrc

it sounds like 1 of those threads that the scammers/spammers put up qucikly when the mods turn their backs, then it gets deleted when the mods see it! sounds like another crazy spammer on the loose
  11. pablow123

pablow123

You need to go back and find his username then Anthony can help you further.
  12. brentgmz

brentgmz

I'm new here but I have read most of the post here and most of the scams reported are usually paid via western union, can we suggest the mod or admin of this forum to make a sticky for everyone to see that no matter how big or small the transaction is DO NOT PAY VIA western union...just a suggestion folks
  13. greedyboy

greedyboy

I know it was. He was a registered advertiser for about 3 days but couldn't provide proof his items were genuine. He was then booted off.
  14. devton

devton

15. devton

devton

Anthony? Could you please check your PM/e-mail? Its very important.
  16. super ted

super ted

hi devton, did you get anywhere with this guy? i was about to pay this guy big money then i seen what you wrote. i got in touch with him and he said he was in the middle of sorting it out with you. he give me your details. could you pm me so i can get a good chat with you. thanks
  17. devton

devton

Hi super ted. Mail me at devton ÄT gmail DÖT com.
  18. uhafmail

uhafmail

Anthony has been in Hong Kong and will be back tomorrow (i think) so that is why he has not replied to your PMs.
  19. devton

devton

Anthony just answered. Anyways, things still smell a little fishy about that seller and I still didn't recieve my stuff. Will keep you guys posted.
  20. devton

devton

I put his info back into my original post, he disappeared again... I am still lookin for someone from Canada to help me a little with that guy. Thanks.