1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

$3000 Scam from Canadian Northwest Wholesale LTD

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by devton, Oct 14, 2008.

1. devton

devton

This guy sent me the following mail today:

2. devton

devton

This can only be a bad joke. I shortly talked to him on MSN and he really thinks he has the right to keep my money. I am screwed.
  3. canada

canada Retired Moderator

4. canada

canada Retired Moderator

How was the payment sent, wire transfer to the bank or western union ?

Scott
  5. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

...Not being funny or out,but???all threads a read all neg attitude these days???Come on,ther must be some deals that go down fantasicaly well on here!!!Personally i would like a Thead/Sticky with from start to finish buyer/seller thread,with feed back given???Just my personal thought like,thats all??Sorry to interupt..
  6. devton

devton

Thanks for you reply. I used Western Union, because I had no problems with that special person before... You think the complaint will be of any use? He told me he used a VPN and everything from name to adress is fake :-(.
  7. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

...OMG...
  8. canada

canada Retired Moderator

9. super ted

super ted

Hi devton i feel for ya man. this makes me sick thinking how this dirtbag is stealing your money.lies after more lies, next he is gona tell u that your iphones have been posted to the moon and that neil armstrong has stole them. keep the chin up mate.
  10. pablow123

pablow123

What are you talking about lots of successful deals go through on this forum check peoples iTrader ratings.
  11. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

....Yep i'am more then sure there is Pablow,my only point was that the bad deals make more threads/comments then the good deals that get mentioned,thats all,bloody hell..:eek:
  12. devton

devton

Back to topic please...
  13. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

...Yep,sorry Devton...:eek:
  14. mauropozzi

mauropozzi Banned Member

Do they have a website ? you can get many information from their website !
  15. devton

devton

No they don't :-(.
  16. devton

devton

Here is the confirmed info I have from this guy. I phoned with him and he is still avoiding to refund my money. Saying it wasn't his fault, because he got scammed by his supplier as well. Anyways, why should this bother me?

City Burnaby
    Region British Columbia [BC]
    Country Canada [CA]
    Location 49.25, -122.95
    Host 209.121.57.250
    Provider Telus.net

Yi Bin-Yang
    (604)276-8365
    5900 Alderbridge Way 1601
    Richmond , BC V6X0B6

I am grateful for any further advice you guys may've for me. I already reported him to RCMP, IC3 and Western Union and got someone from Canada who can pay him a visit.