1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

32gb Micro SDHC Memory Cards From China

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by wjt solutions, Feb 23, 2011.

1. wjt solutions

wjt solutions

Hi all just letting you all know that I have been scammed by
    www.chinausb-memory.com I seen the website after searching on Google for a good supplier in china for 32 GB memory cards. I had good e-mail replies every time I sent an e-mail up until a week after I sent payment.

I sent the Money by western union then the replies’ did not come as quick, ok I did receive my good’s about a month later and when I opened the parcel 15 of them were missing ordered 35 items and only got 20.
    After testing the cards I found them to be faulty every one of the 20 cards were faulty.

I sent emails to say that I have a problem there is only 20 cards and we agreed on 35 cards I was 15 short for me to do business again can you fix the problem. (I am still waiting and waiting on a reply.

Well that’s my lesson learnt once bitten twice shy.

The address is

Shen Zhen New Sea Technology Limited
    2011 Building C, Qunxing Plaza, Huaqiang Road, Shenzhen, Guangdong,China
    Phone +0086-13417439481
    Fax +00755-53908703
    Email: ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
  2. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD

Western Union = automatic scam.
  3. 82894643

82894643 Banned Member

haha,,,you don't understand the chinese usb flash market...
  4. TekPoint

TekPoint

I was in conversation with a supplier out east the other day. I was offered 32gb micros for $9 each!
    I asked what the catch was and (i admired his honesty) the chap said they were 4gb cards with 32gb printed on them!
    I should have got a hundred with 64gb printed on them - hotcakes!
  5. powerhouse20

powerhouse20 Banned Member

the surface is sexy but inside is...crap
  6. wjt solutions

wjt solutions

Well can you tell me the way it works???????
  7. powerhouse20

powerhouse20 Banned Member

ChipGenius.exe
    MyDiskTest.exe
    these two basic software are nomally used to check the usb flash
  8. Beauty Wonderland

Beauty Wonderland

Not ALWAYS true, I pay a couple of my suppliers by Western Union because the fees are the same as T/T at my bank, I don't have to wait for the payment to clear at their end and it's not actually much safer paying by bank transfer anyway! One of these suppliers I paid this way for the very first order. It was just before Chinese New Year and they suggested paying that way as then they could guarantee getting the goods to me beofre everyone left for New Year. I was a bit suspicious as they were suggesting it and it was our first order with them. But, they had given me references of other companies the supply in the U.K. and they're a 3rd Year Gold Supplier on Alibaba (1st year counts for nothing but they'd have a hard time staying on there for 3 years if they were scamming), and it was a small order to start with as we wanted to check the quality. All was fine, goods arrived on time and great quality and I have since ordered more paid by WU.

A lot of Chinese companies only accept payment by Bank Wire and Western Union, it doesn't mean they're a scam, although I would definitely suspect so if they ONLY accepted Western Union, and not bank wires.
  9. wjt solutions

wjt solutions

HI Do you use Alibaba.com to be a trusted sourcing website for finding reliable wholesalers

10. mdsltd

mdsltd

For branded products forget China straight away! Research is the answer
  11. Beauty Wonderland

Beauty Wonderland

Yes, absolutely you cannot get branded items from China, they will be fakes! I was only talking about unbranded items. Alibaba is a very good source for suppliers of unbranded items, but I wouldn't say trusted, there are many good suppliers on there and many not so trustworthy! You have to check them out yourself and get a sample or small order of goods first. If someone has been a Gold supplier on Alibaba for several years, that does help to verify them, as you at least can see they have been around for a while.
  12. danetello

danetello

It is not always a scam. I paid three different suppliers with western union after my paypal was limited and everything was perfect :).
  13. jacko17

jacko17

If you run the memory card through this software and it is showing up as what it should be everything is ok ?
  14. fuyutrading

fuyutrading Banned Member

buyers should understand the products first before they run that business
  15. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

Not entirely true, maybe that should be branded goods that are 'manufactured' in China will almost always be fake, however there are several large and trusted suppliers in China that 'wholesale' branded goods

There is very much a 'Don't trust any Chinese seller of branded goods', this is not true across the board, don't get me wrong, there are ALOT of scammers just waiting to steal your money, however if you do things right, i.e. verify, verify, then verify again, small sample etc, you will find what you are after from China