1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

4corners????

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by smithwholesls, Dec 20, 2007.

1. smithwholesls

smithwholesls

Anyone had dealings with these guys recently?? I saw a previous postin on 9-11-07.
  2. canada

canada Retired Moderator

3. Pete

Pete

Smitty - You're new here, so first - Welcome.

Being new you are not familiar with what you might call two oppossing camps in the "Is this for real" search here on TWF.

There is one group which depends heavily on whois lookups and Google maps and such. This is by far the larger group.

Then there is the other "group" - primarily me.

I contend that there are thousands of legitimate wholesale companies in the US and around the world which have not yet discovered, or have intentionally avoided, trading on the Internet. Therefore, if they should happen to decide suddenly to sell online and get a domain name, the date of them first registering has no bearing on the legitimacy of their business.

Now, in this case there are a number of 4 corners and four corners. Doing a Google search will produce them in several countries and in several locations within a country, depending on 4 or four, etc.

The one in Arizona may be very legitimate. There is an area of that state, actually the convergence of 4 states that is known as the 4 Corners area. That area is mainly Indian (as in Native American) reservations and is the locale for most of the novels of Tony Hillerman, among others.

So, finding a business named four corners in Arizona would be like finding a business named Manhattan in New York City.

I agree none of this proves that it's a good place to send off dollars to. But it also does not prove it is a scam.

It might be really helpful in getting you some more information if you would post a link to, or some more specific information on the "4corners" you asked about.
  4. smithwholesls

smithwholesls

thanks 4 info

pete,

really appreciate the info. i was just checking to see if anyone else besides the other thread posted on 9-11 about 4 corners had dealt with these peeps. I know when searching for a good deal on any product the buyer beware is the best rule of thumb.
  5. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

I believe those guys were on this forum a couple of years ago, if I'm not mistaken.
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator