1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

4CornersTrading??

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Oxanic, May 22, 2006.

1. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Having so many locations is a common tactic employed to throw authorities off - (ie. Who has jurisdiction?)
  2. tantk

tantk

Apart from the local authorities from each jurisdiction, I thought the FBI would have automatically

gotten involved if the person was running a scam.
  3. mkidderenterpri

mkidderenterpri Banned Member

Good point Tantk. I think it depends on where the victim is. I think that if the victim is in Arizona and the debtor (scammer) is in Arizona then the highest would be the Arizona Attorney General unless there is complaints in other states.

I will ask an attorney at the agency tommorow and see what they know on the subject. Should know but we aren't allowed to pursue a case unless it is through litigation when the authorities are already involved, so they might not be 100% on it, but I can also call the FBI on it and see what they have to say, they are open 24/7, but the people there after normal business hours mainly answer calls and tell you a good time to call back.

I emailed them regarding some products and this is what I asked and they weren't very responsive:

Hello...

While looking through your catalogue, I was slightly confused regarding the payment terms of your product offer on the Apple iPod 1GB Nano's:

You first state at the begining of the page "Payment via escrow"
    Is this Escrow.com or an attorney provided Escrow service or a fake Escrow service?

For the Nokia 8801 product offer, you give 2 prices, T/T or AMEX
    I know that I can use AMEX or T/T to pay Escrow.com but that doesn't effect your purchasing part of the deal. Please let me know on the Nokia 8800's.

Also, on your profile page, you state that you are a Limited Liability Corporation. Could you please send me your L.L.C. documentation via fascilime?

Also, how long have you been in business for?

Matt

They replied with:

we have just been informed all physical stock has been sold except for the nokia 8801 (if you have any interest in that product please let me know) units, sorry for the inconvenience, i will inform you when fresh stock arrives, thank you and have a wonderful day!
    My Warmest Regards,
    David Hurka
    Four Corners Trading Group LLC
    www.4cornerstrading.com

I reply with:

David...

Weither or weither not the stock has been sold, irregardless, I would still like my questions answered regarding your companies terms. I would also like to see a dated business license that shows that you have been in business for 30 years like you say on your website!

For starters, I don't like the response which clearly ignores my questions outlined in my previous email, all jumbled up with no capital letters and run-on sentences. It might seem that you are a monkey di** fu**** like every other "electronics wholesaler" out there.

Please re-go through my email and answer my questions regarding the product such that when you have it back "in stock," we can facilitate (an) order(s) through your company, as well as my new request, outlined above.

Matt

They reply finally with:

Go read over again what we wrote on our website:
    "We have members of this
    Partnership extending
    through Three generations,
    and who have been in
    business for over 30 Years."
    our partnership was recently incorporated

we use escrow.com, but only on certain orders

you can basically arrange to pay however you want for the nokia 8801's, and the only reason we have two prices for t/t and amex is to give people a discount for paying by wire since it makes the transaction easier/quicker. but like i said you can arrange to pay however you choose.

our LLC paper is attached

let me know if there is anything else you need

My Warmest Regards,
    David Hurka
    Four Corners Trading Group LLC
    www.4cornerstrading.com
  4. tregaming

tregaming

I know the main 3 guys involved with Four Corners pretty well and they are honest business men. I have known Jason for a little under a year now and usually meet up a couple times a month at my warehouse. I know these guys use very secure payment methods with their different suppliers. I don't know if this helps or not.

As far as saying they have 30 years in the business, this does not have to mean that particular business has been registered for that long. As for my company, we have over 90 years combined in the electronics import business between the 3 owners, but our particular company has only been an LLC since March 2004.
  5. mkidderenterpri

Any info on these companies helps - all aspects and angles are required to get a true vivid color picture of a company. If you don't have this - it's probably not a good idea to trade with a company.
  6. 4Cornerstrading

4Cornerstrading

I just wanted to explain now, before anymore talk about us occurs, that the reason on the different addresses is due to three seperate partners living in different states. If you would like to talk to me so that I can prove our legitamicy, no problem. Also myself, as one of the partners, go ahead and dig very deep as I am a retired Police Officer, and I am nothing but legit.
  7. mkidderenterpri

4Corners:

Legitamicy is something that is not determined by past sales, but merely by the intention of a current transaction. Anyone can prove that every other deal that they have done is legit, but to be able to provie that this transaction that you are doing with a customer will be legitamite and comply with all laws, regulations, and business ethics is something that customers will like in a supplier.

You seem like you engage yourself in legitamite transactons amongst your buyers and we are welcome to have you here on The Wholesale Forums and look forward to many other posts as I am sure that others may be missing a piece of the picture puzzle with your company details, and hopefully you can put all the pices in place to give us the fulll 4 corners of "4 Corners Trading" and hopefully you will be here to answer those questions as your esteemed corporation grows.
  8. 4Cornerstrading

4Cornerstrading

Well thank you, and I encourage anyone that has ANY questions on the integrity of Four Corners Trading to please contact me and ask away. We have nothing to hide, and we intend to be around for a long, long time. We understand that loose ends still remain, but understand please, we just incorporated as an LLC in Arizona, although we as individules have been around, but as a partnership we have just come to be! Allow us a chance to prove ourselves, as we are not asking for any type of unsecure transaction. We wish to do business WITH as many of you as possible, because we feel that we can all be succesful that way, as opposed to doing business against other companies.
  9. jtGohan

jtGohan

Why are brokers so confident that they can get ps3's

I found that this link from 4cornerstrading and it is to laugh. Again any broker taking preorders for ps3 now is out of their mind. And the MOQ is so high it requires just over half a million bucks. If you had contacts with real sony distributors most of them such as tech data do not have a MOQ. Darn brokers trying to make easy money using others peoples money.
    Looks like were bound to see more BRV in the making.

10. yamir87089

yamir87089

Ripped Off

Scott Budlove, from Chicago a member of the Four Corners Trading group ripped me of for 4 thousand dollars.

He disconnected all of his numbers and I haven't heard from him in over a year.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

11. yamir87089

yamir87089

Scammer

Scott Budlove is a scammer he ripped me off for 4 thousand dollars.

12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Moving thread to "Bad Supplier Experiences" section!

Scott