1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

4ebaytraders bad news

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by pete.mcal, Oct 20, 2011.

1. pete.mcal

pete.mcal

Hi just thought I would post an experience my brother has had with this dropshipper as of late.

He said he used the company about 1.5 years ago and it was smooth sailing. He rejoined recently and it's now unreliable (apparently different holding company so may have been bought over)

out of around 50 items he's drop shipped around half or more have never arrived (after waiting 3 weeks), the ones that have arrived are often the wrong or misdescribed item. He's been chasing the owner of 4ebaytraders via phone, email, post and getting no response. Just point blank refusal to get any money back or even the items posted out.

Just an experience he has shared with me, so take this as one element to consider when assesing this company. As always look at as many testimonials as possible as I speak only for this one case.

Keep safe, Pete.
  2. Volantary

Volantary

I've heard bad things about them since their takeover. Shame really, us Nottingham folk are generally quite reliable lol :)
  3. pete.mcal

pete.mcal

I didn't know it was Nottingham based Alex, so it wouldn't of affected my opinion of the area lol.

However the fact you feel you need to defend your town out of the blue raises suspicions that it may have a fragile reputation based on a long line of con merchants and scumbags ripping people off lol :p