1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

4ufashion.co.uk

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by Kelb, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Kelb

Kelb

Hiya!

Ive just started buying and selling ex high street branded stock so I’m just in the process of finding new suppliers

I’ve come across a website called 4ufashion.co.uk. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them before I place an order?

Also, if anyone knows where I can buy surplus stock, ex high street branded clothing from eg River Island, New look etc, it would be much appreciated

Thanks
  2. Cody

Cody

Well, a lot of research has now been taken, here's the results:

The website, 4ufashion.co.uk - does not appear to be have an active business number/ VAT number on its website.

The website name '4uFashion Ltd' can be found on Companies House, with a registered address, however the address is different to that on the website. This is common.

The active Director of the company is a H.Richenberg - shown on Companies House.

The URL www.4ufashion.co.uk is registered under 'H R Textiles Ltd', which is listed as dissolved on duedil.com and Companies House.

The URL is also showing the above directors name, and address on whois.net, the address listed on Google shows up as being related to BT.

The thing that worries me is the different types of address I keep on spotting, and not really adding up.

I still cannot be sure as to whether or not they are safe to work with, but can offer my findings for you to look at. They do have a phone number and email, so I would suggest call them, send them an email, and take a look at their correspondence. Are they professional in their approach?

Look at online reviews.

Request a sample, and follow these due-diligence tips.

Hope this helps.
  3. Kelb

Kelb

Wow that’s brilliant thank you. I suppose I could have really looked around on the net to find more info but I think my gut instinct is enough. I did call and the guy didn’t sound very erm.. professional let’s say! It was a mobile number which to me always sets alarm bells ringing. Don’t get me wrong it could be just because they have a small set up, but the guy seemed shocked to have a business call!

Think I’ll steer clear of this one unless I suddenly get a massive rush of people saying they have done business with them and how great they are!!
    Cody likes this.
  4. Cody

Cody

Glad to have helped. It's difficult to know what to look out for though, so unless you know where to start then it can be difficult to just look on Google. Gut instincts always are the best though. True about the mobile. Many small companies, or to make it more easily reachable will have mobiles too. Though now you know after calling them you didn't feel confident about them. :D
Tags: