1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

5 Star Supplier Scam - Bright Lead International

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by MC-mTx, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applet2k

applet2k

This is the best option! It's scary how these scammers can obtain high ratings in a short period of time. You have to research the supplier and the site they're listed on.
  2. fuyutrading

fuyutrading Banned Member

Hello,

The problem here is because the 200 pieces order from a 5 star company is too small.
    They will give you rubbish.
    Even you report their company is useless, because they sell real capacity to big orders.

Good luck
  3. cbeebies

cbeebies

Re: 5 Star Global Sources Supplier Scam - Bright Lead International

Well, I admit, I was the one said 'You can rest assured that it's a real registered company, not a fraud'.

Am I right, or wrong was not important. The important thing is when you complained, I gave you the full refund.

If you call this company 'Bright Lead International Ltd' as a fraud company, why they refunded you?

I never see any scammer, fraud will give you full refund.

You just need to buy 1 or 2 sample pieces to get the full test, once you're satisfied, then buy 100 or 1000pcs.

So, don't pass the buck to others, reflect on yourself! :thumbup:

4. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

You don't know the full story, only that you said this company was genuine when they weren't, selling fake chipsets as genuine capacity

The only reason they refunded was as a direct result of this thread, Emily said if she refunds will I remove the thread, so before making your comments of passing the buck, perhaps know the full story

Anyway, this was aimed at the company not you, I didn't name any names, you have identified yourself...
  5. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

I have just gone to their page on Global Sources and see they have rebranded from Brightlead to H and S Electronic Group Ltd:

http://brightlead.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008834071220/Homepage.htm

Brightlead in the link, H and S as the company name this link goes to

They are also using a PO Box as their contact address, I have no idea how they have managed to reach 6 star status, maybe new management, new direction, but my advise still stands, if you order from them, make sure you know EXACTLY what you are buying
  6. cbeebies

cbeebies

Because I have the bold to admit my fault, if I were. Unlike you...:thumbdown:

In the international business, nobody can guarantee you other company's business integrity. You need to use cautions to test the water than diving in quickly.

What a company verification means, we checked the company's registration, contact No. business license, etc. whether those information were true info or false. Is it a genuine company or a scammer.

We didn't assure you their business practice will be exact meet your requirements, unless you order a full sourcing service from the 3rd party.

BTW, how much did you pay for the verification service? When did we refund you? I just couldn't find the record.

Anyway, thank you for bring this lesson. I fell, I learned, and I grew. :thumbup:

7. cbeebies

cbeebies

It has upgraded to 6 star supplier. Will you call it a scam?

LOL!
  8. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

And I am at fault here why?

Getting a company verified, being scammed, then warning others?

If that is a fault as you say, then fine, but warning others of my bad supplier experience in a sub-forum labelled 'Bad Supplier Experiences' maybe I have compeletly misunderstood the point of this forum...! ;)

Again, I did not mention any names when I originally posted this thread, it is you bringing yourself up
  9. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

As already posted above, they have rebranded, to hide a bad name? A name linked to scamming? If they had nothing to hide, why change their name?

I'll be honest, you are really selling yourself to be used for future verification with your attitude
  10. cbeebies

cbeebies

>>>And I am at fault here why?

As I said, because you didn't test the water, just diving in directly. You should order 1-2 samples to test first.

Second, you ruin their reputation, called a genuine company as a scammer, fraud, so they have to change their name.

>>>Getting a company verified, being scammed, then warning others?

Nobody scammed you. If you were scammed, why you get full refund?

>>>If that is a fault as you say, then fine, but warning others of my bad supplier experience in a sub-forum labelled 'Bad Supplier Experiences' maybe I have compeletly misunderstood the point of this forum...! ;)

Again, I did not mention any names when I originally posted this thread, it is you bringing yourself up

I won't mind to disclose my name. Being there, done that. :cool:

Excuse me, Sir. What's your name? Why you're hiding under the cloak?:thumbdown:
  11. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

This is getting a bit farcical now, feel free to keep trying to turn this on me somehow when all I did was warn others of a bad supplier experience

I will let the TWF community come to their own conclusions regarding this, I literally cannot be bothered to argue with you about something that wasn't even aimed at you in the first place...
  12. cbeebies

cbeebies

Because you ruined their name. :@

So they have to rebuild the brand name, upgrade to 6 stars, and with the same, old link to find them.

You really can't so irresponsibly call a company as a scam, when they're a genuine one.

What's wrong with my attitude? :\
  13. cbeebies

cbeebies

Tell the TWF community to vote, whether it's a scammer or fraud company or not.

Normally, I would not argue with my customer. You are the exception. You are the first one who used our service then asked refund.

It is a good lesson we learned how to guard our time, our effort and our service to serve our future client better.

Thank you, dude! :rolleyes:
  14. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

Yes, I single handedly ruined a companies name so they went to all the effort of rebranding :lol:

Selling fake memory cards as real...yep, these are definately a genuine company

In fairness I did post they refunded, I could have just left it:

I had a bad experience, I shared it with TWF, now suddenly a year later you pop up defending them

The fact that at no point did I mention you directly or tarnish your name, yet you keep finding something to argue about. Are you having a bad day? Direct it somewhere else...

Anyway, feel free to keep posting. I have better things to do like buy from my actual genuine suppliers
  15. MC-mTx

MC-mTx

Too funny, this is beyond a joke now, how can TWF vote if they are scam or not, how are they supposed to know? I have proved they are

MOD, FEEL FREE TO CLOSE AS THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL NOW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.