1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 7 Inch Android 2.3 Tablet - Flytouch 1GHz - 4GB - 256M

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Jason8, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

I don't keep up with my competitor's phone numbers, I'm afraid. :)

And to be perfectly honest, I doubt I'd pass it on if I had it................

Nothing personal, but why send trade elsewhere?
  2. Gary

Gary

Lol, that takes some front, asking someone for contact details of their competitor!
    Jason8 likes this.
  3. safertrade100

safertrade100

Good deeds that are done now can pay handsum rewards later in the not so distant future. Lol
  4. Pete

Pete

Seems to me that someone seriously in business would do everything possible to allow prospective buyers to contact them.

The lack of such information, as well as responding to requests for information by email or other means would tell me they were not too interested in doing business in an accepted manner.

The fact that a prospective buyer has to ask a competitor for a phone number, or other contact information would make a decision about whether to continue to pursue that particular prospective source a quick "Fahgettaboudit" for me. Particularly when they are by far not the only one offering the same,or similar, goods.
  5. Jason8

Jason8

Hi I did give you a call earlier today about 4:kiss:0, dropped you an email with my details, apologies

Kindest Regards
  6. Medic111

Medic111

Hi Jason, still have any tablets left?
  7. Jason8

Jason8

maybe its because I have a picture of a cute puppy Pete

Medic111 - Only 2 units left, however I do have a few refurbs and returns which I am selling for £39 each (all tested extensively in-house and work fine. Will have new units in within the next couple of weeks.

Drop me a message if interested also stating where your based
  8. Medic111

Medic111

Hi Jason, yes interested in them and your new stock, i'm based in the Midlands and my email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Drop me an email and lets go from there, thanks
  9. muhammad99ali

muhammad99ali

hi
    i am interested in buy 20 pcs just want to know the return policy if i sell it to some one and its faulty, please email me as well
    regards
  10. Jason8

Jason8

Hi only one left im afraid, which has been reserved. Whats your email , we have new units coming next week. we do have refurb/returns which are 100% fully functional for £39 each if you are interested. pm me.
  11. McVitie99

McVitie99

Jason,
    Could you let me know the total cost for 1 of you refurbs including postage and how quickly can you get one to me?
    Cheers

Andy
  12. Jason8

Jason8

Hi Andy

We have a total of 4 refurb models left. (2 have been reserved but not paid for yet)

I have pics of all units along with details on their quality.. Send me your email and I will get them to you.

Costs inc delivery will be £43 , dispatched same-day or next morning first class rec
  13. McVitie99

McVitie99

Jason,
    My email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Andy
  14. nicr4m

nicr4m

Hi Jason,
    What's warranty for new units? Send to uk or the factory? Thanks, Marcin
  15. Jason8

Jason8

Ni Nicr4m 1 Year - Factory . But just to note out of a batch of 50 units only 1 had a technical issue. We can provide limited support and trouble-shooting.
  16. McVitie99

McVitie99

Hi Jason,

Just replied to the email sent by Fahad, thanks for the quick responce

Andy
  17. Afshan Mirza

Afshan Mirza

Hi Jason, could i please have your contact details so i could make an order and come for a pick up.
    My email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Thanks

Afshan
  18. Jason8

Jason8

email sent thanks
  19. This&ThatUK

This&ThatUK

Hi Jason, was wondering do you still have any of the refurb units left at all?
  20. ewo_tech

ewo_tech

Can i have 25 units ? please send me the details to (Email Hidden for Privacy)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.