1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 7" Inch Touchscreen Android 4.0.3 Tablet

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Lee J Belcher, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee J Belcher

Lee J Belcher Banned Member

Hi Guys

I have 7" android tablets for sale and can get more within 3 days if i sell out.

Available in Pink, White, Blue & Red with UK chargers.

Please note all orders are based on bank transfer prices, to pay via Google checkout your need to add on 3%. All prices include free 1st class delivery. If you live close to the following postcode I can meet you/deliver for the price of my fuel TN29 9NL. (these are fantastic products so i have nothing to hide)

MOQ 10:

Prices:
    10 - £48 a piece
    20 - £46.50 a piece
    50 - £44 a piece

Pictures:
    androidtab.jpg white 7.jpg white 6.jpg

Here is the full specification of the tablet:

Operating System: Google Android 4.0 ICS
    Announced: 20120522
    Product Type: Tablet PC
    Display Technology: Capacitive screen
    Screen Size: 7 inch
    Max Resolution: 800*480
    CPU Type: Cortex-A8
    CPU Manufacturer: ALLWINNER
    CPU Model: A13
    CPU Speed: 1Ghz
    / Technology: DDR3
    Installed Size: 512MB
    Hard Drive Type: NAND FAST FLASH
    Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
    PCMCIA Expansion: Micro SD Card/ T-FLASH(Support 32G MAX)
    Camera: 1.3MP
    HDMI: NO
    3G: Supporting External 3G modem
    G-Sensor: Four way
    Audio: Built in stereo speakers/Built in Microphone

Language: Afrikaans, Amharic, Indonesian, Catalonian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Rumantsch, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabian, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese

Battery Type: LI 1800mAH
    Power Device Type: AC Adapter
    Voltage required: 100/240V
    Color: Black
    Item Dimensions/ W*D*H: 18.1*12.1*0.89CM
    Shipping Dimensions/ W*D*H: 24*16*7CM
    Net Weight: 0.309KG
    Input/Output Connectors
    Ports: 1 x Mini USB
    1 x Micro Sd Card slot
    1 x DC jack
    1 x Earphone jack
    Communications
    Networking / Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet
    Wireless Connection: WIFI
    Wireless Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
    Support Format
    Video: AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVD format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG
    Audio: FLAC/APE/WAV
    Picture: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
    Ebook: WORD/EXCEL/PPT/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML
  2. Kingamer

Kingamer

can i get 1 to check quality also any warranty on these specs and more info would be nice
  3. Bizi

Bizi

i would like the same one for checking first and if everything ok then 10 or 20
  4. Lee J Belcher

Hi Guys, sure please send me your emails and ill send an invoice for one. They have a 12 month warranty with the manufacturer
  5. Lee J Belcher

I'll add the full spec shortly :)
  6. Bizi

Bizi

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
    I'll be able to make payment tomorrow after bank opens
    Unless u want by PayPal
  7. Lee J Belcher

No problem at all i have sent you an invoice, I have just added the full spec
  8. Lee J Belcher

I have added the full specification for you
  9. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

Could you explain how the warranty would work for this?

Who pays the costs and where to etc
  10. uhafmail

uhafmail

A lot of missing information that is required to sell here.

How many have you got available? Is the stock physical or is it brokered? Buyer liabilities?
  11. Lee J Belcher

I have 85 left in stock and I get more stock roughly every 3-4 days
    Everyone is tested by the manufacturer and then tested by myself and my team to make sure they are in working order.

It's the buyers liability to then test them within 7 days and if any faulty ones are found they can send them back to me for a refund, (i will then deal with the return of the items).

After those 7 days are up and you begining selling them to customers then it will be your responsiblity to return the item at a cost of around £35.
  12. Volantary

Volantary

Can you explain that last sentence? Why does it cost £35 to return an item?
  13. uhafmail

uhafmail

Seems like a poor warranty where returning a £44 item costs £35!
  14. Lee J Belcher

If you return a single item to china it's going to be very expensive for obvious reasons, this is why I chec everyone before it's sent out and why I recommend you do the same. If you check them when they arrive which will take you around 30 secounds each and you find a faulty item you can return it to me for free and ill refund you.
  15. uhafmail

uhafmail

But DOA or faulty on arrival isn't the same as a warranty.Very few have faults when they arrive, most problems evolve over time.
  16. Lee J Belcher

Yes I understand that and if you have a few that have problems over time save them and send them to the manufacturer all at once to make it cost efficient.
  17. Pete

Pete

Lee, I try to stay out of others threads, but you seem like you may be new at this. An 1800mAh battery is going to bring problems after the initial 7 days you offer. Buyers are going to complain about short up-times between charging and want to return them. It may be a month or more, but there will be problems. Sure, they'll fire up when testing, go through the paces, but such a "built to be cheap" unit will bring problems and warranty claims.
  18. Volantary

Volantary

So are you charging £35 as a "re-stocking fee" type of thing or are you saying postage costs £35? I think postage via RM costs about £10 to china?
  19. Lee J Belcher

Hi Pete, I have been selling these for around 8 months and even use one myself. The battery lasts for around 3 1/2 hours when gaming and does charge very quickly. I had the 10" ones in stock which were rubbish so i literally gave them away and i brought 7" ones before these which were also rubbish so again got rid of them. But these are very good (my personal opinion and that of my customers). While i do appreciate your input I am not actually new to wholesale and I have been importing and exporting for the past four years.

The only buyers who will start complaining is those that believe they should be getting an ipad for the retail price of around £80 that they spend, the other 99% are more than happy for their bargain. Out of the 800 odd I have sold i've received around 15 returns which I haven't even bothered sending back to the manufacture but simply gave them away to family and friends because the only actual issue I have had with the ODD few is not holding charge.
  20. Lee J Belcher

The price was based on DHL,royal mail will be around £5 plus £14.99 for international signed for
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.