1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 7" Inch Touchscreen Android 4.0.3 Tablet

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Lee J Belcher, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac_

Mac_

Hi,

i am guessing by the number you have sold you are VAT registered?
  2. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

everyone is having a little dig
  3. Volantary

Volantary

Not really, just a lack of info in the OP. if you don't make things clear you should expect questions.
  4. uhafmail

uhafmail

I think everyone just wants to dig into the deal a little deeper. There really wasn't much information in the OP and when its a new advertiser there is always going to be questions asked.

The VAT question is a real one, he says he has sold 800 of this tablet alone and mentions he has sold others but doesn't mention VAT anywhere which if the sales claims are true (i have no reason to believe otherwise) then the prices he is charging must include VAT or exclude it. If it includes VAT then it is an amazing price.
  5. Ally Anderson

Ally Anderson

I would be interested in taking one to test before placing a larger order if thats ok.??

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  6. Lee J Belcher

Lee J Belcher Banned Member

Hi Guys,

Don't worry I should be expecting a lot of questions as I should have spent more time with the OP.

To clear a few things up.

1. I am not registered for V.A.T as I have only just switched from being self-emloyed. If you take a look i set up the limited company less than a month ago and have been trading under the name for around 3 weeks. Fairly soon i will of course have to register for V.A.T but at the moment i don't need to (at least that's what my accountant suggested).

I have sold around 800 yes some at the retail price and some at bulk. My turnover was around £42,000 for the tabets alone and £16,000 ish for DIY tools (another market area i enjoy).

2. The tablets are very high quality but they are of course not as good as an ipad and if you claim they are you will get the wrong type of customers buying them. These are for those who can't afford or don't want to pay apples prices but still want a decent tablet. I am willing to send out samples for £50 and you can pay via Google checkout and ill soak up the fees and pay to post the item to you first class recorded. The reason being is I know these tablets are high quality and I know your more than likely put in an actual order after testing them out yourself.

Anymore questions feel free to ask, i understand I should have been a lot more clear from the start.
  7. Lee J Belcher

Yes no problem at all, ill send you an invoice via Google checkout and I wont charge the order until I have sent it out.
  8. Lee J Belcher

Invoice sent,
  9. Kevin Large

Kevin Large Banned Member

£35 return...I'll bet that's not within "the distance selling reg's"?
  10. Volantary

Volantary

Doesnt matter, they don't apply to business to business transactions.
  11. Kevin Large

Kevin Large Banned Member

12. mei0404

mei0404

I'd still love to have one to test after all these comments. Thanks. (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  13. Lee J Belcher

No problem, Ill send you an invoice for a sample i'm sure your be very happy with the quality
  14. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

hi i would like to order a batch of these please
  15. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

do u still have them available???
  16. Tempera

Tempera

1800mAh? Are you serious? o_O
  17. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

hi yes theres great demand for these where i live
  18. Tempera

Tempera

I was talking to the seller. 1800mAh in my experience will give you nothing but problems.
  19. oneovakind2011

oneovakind2011

o ok thanks for letting me know
  20. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

these basically the Q88 ?? or are they better hence the higher price ? The specs look similar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.