1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed 7" Telechips IRobot 8902 4GB Apad Android 2.1 - 200 coming soon

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by saigondropshipping, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

7" Telechips 8902 4GB Apad Android 2.1 - 800MHZ ARM11 CPU - Better than Rockchip and not many in stock at the moment anywhere:

****DELIVERY COMING IN 2 WEEKS****

STOCK: 200 UNITS

Apad with telechip -- vs-- Rockchip

http://www.slatedroid.com/non-listed/2603-apad-telechip-vs-rockchip-im-so-confused.html

It uses the Korean Telechips 8902 Chip, the master chip speed is 800MHz, and it is based on the ARM11 core. This hardware has a speed that is only one level lower than that of the iPad. In general, the higher the CPU frequency, the better performance. This tablet has closest hardware configuration as Apple Ipad in current market.

Main Features

• Wide-screen ,TFT resistive touch screen and 800 * 480 resolution, high-definition display.
    • Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE format music player,display the words and pictures of the songs.
    • Support AVI, RMVB, DAT, WMV, MPEG, FLV, H.264 video , 800 * 480 resolution.
    • Support HDMI 1080P and PAL, NTSC standard TV-OUT TV output function.
    • Support outside ring.
    • Supports up to 32GB capacity SD card.
    • Supports up to 4096 * 4096 resolution JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG formats picture browsing, picture automatic browsing.
    • Energy-saving settings, brightness can be adjusted freely.
    • Support ultra-long recording.
    • Support eBook reading and bookmark function.
    • Support Android 2.1 system.
    • High-speed USB2.0 transfer.
    • Mobile hard disk function.
    • Support for external mouse, keyboard.
    • Support firmware upgrade function.
    • Support multi-tasking features, books can watch while listening to music.
    We have this 7 inch Android 2.1 O/S Tablet. With a fast Telechips Korean 8909 800mhz processor and 256 flash memory, android 2.1 operating system works well and the touch screen GUI is ultra responsive. Not only does the Apad Ỉobot boast the latest tablet 2.1 Droid OS, the Apad also supports HD videos up to 1920x1080P and it has a built-in HDMI output port, therefore you can enjoy HD videos from the device to other devices like HD TVs.

Besides the advanced hardware and software features of the Tablet, the Apad comes with a leather carrying case which is fantastic for users to use when on the go.

It also Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE format music player,display the words and pictures of the songs. Video formats Supported include AVI, RMVB, DAT, WMV, MPEG, FLV, H.264 video @ 800 * 480 resolution. Support HDMI 1080P and PAL, NTSC standard TV-OUT TV output function.

It Supports up to 32GB SD cards. it fully supports the Android Market. So you can download applications as you please.

Specification

• Operate Platform : Google android 2.1 with Market
    • CPU:Telechip8902 ARM1176JZ(F)-S 800MHz
    • Dispaly:LCD 7inch, 800*480
    • Memory:DDR2 ,can be up to 400MHz 256MB
    • Wireless :IEEE 802.11b/g Atheros
    • Battery:1300mA/h*2=2600mA, DC 7.4V
    • Size:193X115X14.3MM
    • Storage:4GB (up to 32GB)
    • Support office/3G/TV OUT/HDMI
    Stock Details:
    I will be collecting the stock from the factory in a couple of weeks, 200 to begin with available

Payment
    As usual I only accept payment via paypal

Shipping
    Item will be shipped via EMS/DHL within 24hrs of payment

Returns
    Áccepted, please contact for details

Prices:

NOT YET AVAILABLE - SEE NEW LISTING BELOW, THANKS.

These are not like the usual ones sold on here or similar to the last ones I sold.

If you express an interest for cheaper Apad IRobot's, using the Rockchip processor then I can provide these below in 2 weeks also at a price of approx GBP120:
    OS Google Android 1.5 CPU CPU: Rockchip 2808A 600MHz / 500MHz DSP (DualCore) RAM/ROM RAM: 128mb ROM: 2GB (4GB~32GB optional) EXPAND TF card extension maximal 16GB Screen / Display: 7.0 inch WVGA 800*480 pixels touch screen WLAN WIFI support 802.11b/g Software Google map INTERNET Browser: Google Browser VIDEO Video support: MKV, AVI, RM/RMVB, FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2 Music Music support: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, AC3, WAV Photo Photo support: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF G-sensor Gsensor support 3G support external 3G wireless Battery Builtin 3000mAH rechargeable battery Dimension Dimensions (L*W*H): 190.5*118.5*14.7 mm Languages Language:English/chinese/French/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/German/Indonesian Arabic /Greek/ Malay/Swedish/Vietnamese/Poland /Turkic/Russian/ Tailand/ Weight Weight: 332g
    Thanks, please contact for photos, as I have a sample one here of each.

Ed
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  2. djhawkeye1

djhawkeye1

Hi, do you know when you'll be getting the android 2.1 ones in?
  3. John

John

Hi can you send me a price list inc. MOQ delivery and spec's?

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

4. releaser

releaser

Those 7" and 10" Apad you have are capacitive touchscreen for 130£?
  5. djhawkeye1

djhawkeye1

Do you know yet when you will have these in stock?
  6. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi,

I called my supplier and he is coming with 100 of each size on Saturday, he said they all all capacitive screen and i will confirm on arrival, if they are then these units will be the best i have had yet.

For now in stock i have

7 inch Apad IRobot Google Android 1.5 + free leather case+4GB card

Any number of units (10 in stock) at £115 a unit, shipped 2 days by UPS or 8 with EMS to the UK.

Paypal only :)

OS Google Android 1.5 CPU
    CPU: Rockchip 2808A 600MHz / 500MHz DSP (DualCore)

RAM/ROM
    RAM: 128mb ROM: 4GB included (4GB~32GB optional) EXPAND TF card extension maximal 16GB
    Screen / Display: 7.0 inch WVGA 800*480 pixels touch screen
    WLAN WIFI support 802.11b/g Software Google map INTERNET Browser: Google Browser
    Video support: MKV, AVI, RM/RMVB, FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, 720p HD
    Music support: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, AC3, WAV
    Photo support: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
    G-sensor
    support 3G support external 3G wireless
    Battery
    Builtin 3000mAH rechargeable battery
    Dimensions (L*W*H): 190.5*118.5*14.7 mm
    Language:English/chinese/French/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/German/Indonesian Arabic /Greek/ Malay/Swedish/Vietnamese/Poland /Turkic/Russian/ Tailand/
    Weight: 332g
    I spent probably 20 minutes or so playing around with this and was pretty impressed, watched Matrix in 720p and it played clear and smooth. The speaker on the unit is not the best but headphones were crisp and clear, no distortion even at high volume.

The unit was pretty sturdy,no scuff marks and a nice solid screen. The screen use was easy but it took a couple of attempts before I realised how much pressure was needed. Scrolling around and moving from app to app was quick and easy, obvious that this model has the Rockchip CPU.

Applications were great, i was shown access to the 1000's of free online android apps ạnd viewed youtube videos in 720p. Internet was quick and it picked up wifi in the local cafe in 10 seconds,does not support 3d games though
  7. djhawkeye1

djhawkeye1

Ok thanks, I will wait until you get the new ones in. How much will each size be please?
  8. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Prices for Apad 2.1 Android

7 inch 2.1 -
    £145 a unit

10 inch 2.1 -
    £160 a unit

Discount for bulk orders.

I am also getting in 2 weeks the following :

Price: Approx £260 a unit

Windows 7 Android - Very Fast
    Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
    1GB, 160GB HDD
    10 inch multi touch capacative screen, fast 3d accelerator games
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.shanzai.com/index.php/bandit-gadgets/tablets/1820
  9. pgtips911

pgtips911

can you please add me to your mailing list when the new ones come in please contact me thanks
    (Email Hidden for Privacy) ta
  10. sylewill

sylewill

Hi.
    whats the price tag on the windows 7 android?
    i might be interested
  11. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi and thanks for enquiry, the Windows 7 Android will be approx 260GBP but I am still in negotiations with my supplier so let me keep you posted on that.
  12. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Good News! The 7 and 10.2 inch 2.1' Apad iRobot's have now arrived, I have had an email from my supplier advising the specification is actually better than before and he will drop them off with me in the morning:

Prices will be the same:

7 inch 2.1 - £145 a unit

10 inch 2.1 -
    £160 a unit

Discount for bulk purchases.

Paypal only or bank transfer for trusted members

Product
    Epad/Apad Android 2.1 1080p GPS, 3d Games Market +Free Leather Case
    1 Year, click here for details
    CPU
    Telechips 800MHz processor
    OS Android 2.1
    Memory 256MB Ram, 2GB Nandflash built in
    Extend Memory up to 32GB via micro SD

Screen

WVGA 1080*600px,
    Audio
    MP3, WMA, WMA/VBR, APE, FLAC
    3.5MM headphone jack
    High-quality stereo audio loud speak
    Built in Microphone
    Video
    1080p video via market place downloads HD/MP4, AVI, XVID, H.263, H.264, RMVB formats
    Features and highlights
    • Android 2.1 fast OS
    • Support games and market place
    • fast touch screen
    • OTG port, USB port for webcam and 3G
    • Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
    • High speed Telechips cpu of 800MHz
    • 7" and 10.2" size perfect to bring with you anywhere
    • Slim body
    • Built in battery 1400mA 4-5 hours stanby
    • Email
    • Apps
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    Built in Battery 1400mA/7.4V
    Content

• Epad Fast 800MHZ
    • Free leather case - not in stock but will be sent when they arrive
    • Power adapter
    • 3.5mm headphones
    • Ethernet adapter

Please note firmware can in the future be upgraded to 2.2, we will provide links for English manuals, upgrades, market downloads etc.

Thanks, have a nìce weekend all, i will post pics and maybe a video if I have time - baby due next week so things are busy here!

Ed
  13. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Well below is a quick video of the 10.2 android that I have in stock. As you will see they are fast and responsive machines and have a lot more capabilities than the 1.5 versions. It is clear these machines have a faster chip and the 2.1 OS is easy to use. The Cortex A8 chip, I have been told is basically used on all the high-end mobile devices.

The bigger screen makes such a difference as well, a lot more user friendly for those wanting more of the laptop screen experience.

Click here to watch the video :

Android 2.1 10.2 Inch

The spec is here: Specification and they are offered to forum members at 160GBP a unit for the 10.2 inch and 145GBP for the 7 inch, payment via Paypal or UK bank transfer for trusted forum members.

These units can be upgraded to 2.2 and the firmware will be released soon to enable this, links will be provided to download the 2.2 OS and also links to applications, games, future firmware upgrades and you will be notified of new downloads for your Android on a monthly basis.

Thanks

Ed

10.2 Inch, 2.1 Android OS

[​IMG]

360 degree rotational Screen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. obay

obay

Are you dropshipping these?
  15. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Re: 7" Telechips IRobot 8902 4GB Apad Android 2.1 - 200 coming soon
    Are you dropshipping these?

Yes of course we can dropship these for you, no mention of our company at all.
  16. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

New 7 Inch 2.1 Androids, 1080p, HDMI out, Fast Telechip

Thanks to all those who sent emails and placed orders.

Ok so below are some photos and a video of the new fast 2.1 Telechips 7 inch model we have in. It plays 1080p and Bluray quality, very nice machine.

Click here to see a video : Android 2.1 7 inch, 4gb Sd card included with 1100 apps

Links to upgrade to 2.2 will be provided when it is released later this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

Ed
  17. Sentenza

Sentenza

Hello

Is it possible to put 3G device, like Vodaphone Mobile Connect, in it?

and do you dropship them with EU charger?

Does it have a HDMI port?

Is it possible to choose the language?

Thanks
  18. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi, yes it is possible to support 3G and they do have a HDMI out. We dropship with EU converter but can supply a EU plug instead.

Language is very easy to change...

Thanks

Ed
  19. John

John

Re: New 7 Inch 2.1 Androids, 1080p, HDMI out, Fast Telechip

How much are these?

20. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi John, not sure as I am now looking to get them back to the UK in a 3 day UPS shipment so will depend on customs charges etc but you wont get a better deal with what i throw in :)

At present dropshipped from Vietnam you are looking at 120GBP a unit

Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.