Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!

A guide on how to choose the best social media platform for your business

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Sai Montes, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Sai Montes

Sai Montes

Hey guys, this will be my first time to start a thread here and I'm so excited to hit the "Create Thread" button. Haha!

I stumbled upon an article online, which I think will be very helpful to everybody. Most businesses have their Facebook and Twitter pages and there are some who are present in every social media platform available - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, etc. I do believe that managing one account is really a hard job. Imagine if you'll handle 4 or 5 accounts at the same time. It's just too much unless you have a team who can monitor everything for you.

For start ups, I believe that social media presence can really help you in advertising your products and creating a solid fan base around your brand. Because you're just starting a business, given that you have limited resources, it's great if you know how to choose things that will yield the best result for your brand - same goes with choosing the best social media platform for you.

I hope this infographic helps. I would also like to know what you think or some thoughts you might have when you saw this. I sure did realize a lot from this infographic especially on how to choose the platform for your business goals and for the different media types you'd want to share online.

[​IMG]
  2. Gary

Gary

Quoted so the image shows:
    Sai Montes likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik

Not really sure on the rank of users between Facebook and Youtube, as clearly a lot of Youtube viewers do not need to log in to able to view videos. So in a sense, Youtube could have a greater amount of viewers, and possibly generating a lot more traffic than Facebook (how could PSY possibly gain 1 billion views if the case is different? :D)

However, Facebook indeed has some impressive statistics. Too bad they haven't added Vine and Instagram videos in this infographic yet, as there have been numerous discussions about those two already! :)
    Sai Montes likes this.
  4. Sai Montes

Sai Montes

Thank you Gary. I did not know that the image will not show up. Only shows how much of newbie I am :p

I agree with you on this as there are a lot of brands using Vine and Instagram in their online marketing campaigns. I am following a lot of brands in my Instagram account :p