1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

A number of fake escrow sites to be aware of!

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by guru4us, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guru4us

guru4us

If anyone knows any fake escrow sites, please add them here. Also add any fake banking sites.

Thanks
  2. guru4us

guru4us

w ww.secure lc. com (without the spaces)

if you love your money:D then stay away from this fake escrow site
  3. guru4us

guru4us

If an escrow site asks for payment via western union then its most likely to be a fake.
  4. Anthony

Anthony

5. stevelives123

stevelives123

watch out for people trying to get you to use square trade as an escrow type agent. Square trade dont do it.
    You will find that they email you appearing as though it comes from square trade and tells you to fill out forms which instead of going to a middle man (ie escrow) the info goes straight to them.
    BEWARE
  6. guru4us

guru4us

thanks for the info steve
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Don't I get a thank you anymore harry? :p

Or am I just a regular now, expected to post :p

(jokin!! :D )
  8. guru4us

guru4us

:p sorry man. Thanks Anthony too :D
  9. Thomas

Thomas

Same for people trying to get you to use alibaba as an escrow type agent.I've just got someone who sent me a very formal looking form which seems to be coming from alibaba but it doesn't!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.