1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

A supplier in china who speaks your language

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by brit-in-asia, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nayacoba

Nayacoba

I didn't know so many people lived in South Wales. ;)

If you guys would ever consider doing business elsewhere in Asia than China, I have set up an export company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We deal mainly with printed carrier bags for medium- to high-end retailers (paper, plastic, non-woven), but also other packaging materials. Should any of you have requirements of this nature, feel free to drop me an email at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

I am from Denmark, but moved to Malaysia in 2000 and have a great network there within several industries (incl. China), if you are looking for suppliers of other materials.

Best regards,
    Michael
  2. DLWebco

DLWebco

Merthyr, Aberdare, Newport.... quite a few welsh people on here, I was born in Pontypridd but I live in Pontlottyn, got a place in Rhymney and a place in Merthyr, anyone know where Rhymney and Pontlottyn is? :)
  3. discountswales

discountswales

Of course, it's just outside Merthyr, all the in-breds are from that way.
    Only joking :)
  4. DandCGamesLtd

DandCGamesLtd Banned Member

Yeah i do mate Rhymney's ruff as hell lol Pontlottyn is quit quite tho so you got a got happy medium going there.

Us welsh lot should all get together some time may be good for business - just a thought
  5. DLWebco

DLWebco

The top part of Rhymney is very ruff, I'm at the bottom so its nice and quite down this end, Pontlottyn is quite too so its all good.

Yep, us welsh lot should, share some thoughts
  6. DandCGamesLtd

DandCGamesLtd Banned Member

well heres my email address ********************** drop me an email
  7. carl.blue

carl.blue

Hi could you email me a list of some products you can source.

Thanks.
  8. RUTHL

RUTHL Banned Member

Hi
    I am also from Wales, in R.C.T. Could you please send me a list of your products. Thanks
  9. jitverify.com

jitverify.com

If you have suppliers in China, we can help you to manage your suppliers and inspect products before delivery.
  10. h0gghill

h0gghill

Hi there... May I know you know of any suppliers who supply european style board games?
    Examples of titles are AGRICOLA, CITADELS, SETTLERS of CATAN.
    Thanks a lot
  11. Sebastionay

Sebastionay

Familiar with Porthcawl guys? its not far :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.