1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Acer Gaming laptop Brand New in Box

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Danyal, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danyal

Danyal

[FONT=&quot] Brand New sealed in box with manufacturer's Collect and Return Warranty Acer 6935G-844G32Bn Gaming Laptop. This is retailing for between £850 to £1050 in lots of places.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Product/Service Description: The basic specs are these:
    [/FONT]Acer Aspire 6935G-844G32Bn Notebook PC
    Processor: Core 2 Duo (P8400) 2.26GHz
    RAM: 4096MB
    Hard Drive: 320GB
    16 inch WXGA TFT
    Blu-ray/DVD-SuperMulti
    Webcam Modem LAN WLAN BT
    Vista Home Premium
    (GeForce 9600M GT 512MB VRAM)

Its a Blu-Ray bluetooth-enabled super-fast processing high RAM gaming machine.

[FONT=&quot]Physical Status of Goods/Services: I have this in my physical possession[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Physical Location of Goods/Services: Birmingham [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stock/Quantity Available: 1 (for now, can get plenty more though)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Minimum Spend/Minimum Order Quantity: 1[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Price Per Unit/Total: £720 ([/FONT]£626.09 + £93.91 VAT), delivery charge £19.99 (will only post using parcelforce tracking)

total price= £739.99

[FONT=&quot]Payment Methods: Will only ship to PayPal confirmed address if using PayPal[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]* Cash (you are welcome to collect from Birmingham, PM me for address)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]* Bank Transfer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]* PayPal (fees to be paid by buyer so add 3.4% or whatever your paypal fee is)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shipping Methods: As soon as payment clears, item will be shipped using ParcelForce tracking (i will send you the tracking number)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]* You can collect this beast from me in Birmingham[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]* I will post to any address[/FONT] address in the UK only
    [FONT=&quot]* If using Paypal, you must have a confirmed address[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Buyers Liabilities: None i think. The VAT is already included in the price[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Images: see below[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Contact Details: email me at (Email Hidden for Privacy) or PM me here

Finally, i can get more of these and dropship them for you (click the link in my sig).

@ADMINS: IS THIS ADVERT OK? LEMME KNOW IF I'M BREAKING ANY RULES. DONT TASE ME BRO.

[/FONT]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.