1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Alaibaba wholesaler terrible service

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Jaimie palmer, May 21, 2015.

1. Jaimie palmer

Jaimie palmer

Hi
    I ordered off of alibaba.com the wholesaler claimed to be from stantos stores in the usa, however on alibaba the seller is under the compamy name of ismah enterprise and there name is imran latif. Do not trust this seller as i did i bought three units and it was sent with a tracking number which im sure was from a fake site they made. Once my order had "reached" the customs i got an email saying that they had been siezed because it was overwieght and they had shipped 10 extra units by accident and that i had to pay for them so they can clear customs. They wouldnt give me a refund nor would they resend my products, if this was a real seller dont buy from them. They have the idea that theyre not liable for theyre mistakes!
  2. ULAK

ULAK

I assume it was this seller who scammed you?
    2015-05-22_1737.png (had a link in my post originally, but removed it since I don't want to give scammers ANY linkbacks)

Thanks for passing on the info! I am sorry for your loss here, but when you share with all of us you help all of us. Best of luck in your future business and hope you can find repeatable and profitable for your business suppliers!