1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Alibaba Gold Member Scam

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by robbobb, Jul 29, 2007.

1. jimxjk

jimxjk

Hi,do you think this price is normal? don't advise to pay to any personal account in first time no matter the amount is small or big. If it is a long term business and just for sample in first time, don't save the fee for wiring transfer to one company account. If just see it is cheap and want to buy one for self using, you should be careful for this. Anyway, don't advise to send to any personal amount before you are credit on that one. My mide-east customer can send thousands dollars to my personal account because we meet many times before and we also have finished many orders which value is far than this before.
    Good luck to you.
    Jack

2. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

thanks jimxjk i have not checked yet if its personal payment or business but he does use paypal and escrow along with other methods but thanks for the reply
  3. baby1234

baby1234

so many opinions.. but good luck hope!
  4. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

its nice to have the opinions as then it gives me something to think about but its not easy finding a genuine supplier that delivers with a good price aswell as lots of them are dearer than in the uk
  5. jamhun

jamhun

Search the forum.
    You cannot buy branded goods from China.

James
  6. saram

saram

Id say you can never be too careful on Alibaba..

Differentiating between the real suppliers and scammers is a a lot of work...

Make that phone call...check the websites....double check, double check and do it all again..

You can't be up to these Chinese.. They will use every resource available to get what they want!!
  7. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

:pNow read my e-mail conversations with 2 (possibly scam-)gals. It's not just buyers are eager to buy, but these sellers are eager to sell too...:lol:

From Amanda <gogobuying-manager@hotmail.com>
    To fraudchina <fraudchina@gmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    Subjectswivel usb price

Dear friend
    Happy new year to u and your family
    Thanks for your interest in our product. I am Amanda from < GOGOBUYING CO., LTD > We are wholesaler of usb for many years, we have established a good and long time cooperative relationship with many customers, welcome to our website ****************** to choose what u like
    swivel usb price
    2GB------1.4usd
    4GB------2.1usd
    8GB------3.2usd
    16GB----3.9usd
    32GB-----4.8 usd
    64GB------5.7usd
    128GB----6.5usd
    256GB-----7.1usd
    512GB-----9.7usd
    new year is coming, here now have gift
    If u order 100pcs,u will get 180pcs
    If u order 50pcs,u will get 80pcs

U can do mixed order
    Time is limited , hope u can catch this chance
    Warranty:5 years
    Payment method: Western Union / MoneyGram and bank transfer
    Delivery time :1-2 days
    We will send goods to you as a gift box, and We can write less declare value for you, then you needn't pay tax,don’t worry about that
    Delivery method : EMS /DHL/UPS /FEDEX/TNT, can do drop shipping for u door to door, U will receive the packing in 3-7 days
    Payment method: Western Union / MoneyGram and bank transfer
    Your asap reply will be appreciate and will get quick reply too

Best Regards
    Amanda
    MSN/Email: **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Tel: 0086-0755-36842175;0086-13286672175

from Frau Chin <fraudchina@gmail.com>
    to Amanda <gogobuying-manager@hotmail.com>
    date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM
    subject Re: Re: swivel usb price

I am from Malaysia and I think I want to pay by bank transfer.
    If I do mix order like that, how do you give the free 30pcs? I mean what capacity?
    By the way is Anita your sister? She just offer me 40pcs free if I buy from her.

To Frau Chin <fraudchina@gmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    SubjectRe: Re: Re: swivel usb price

hi dear
    nice day
    the capacity will be 10pcs 64gb,10pcs 128gb,10pcs 512gb
    shipping fee by ems need 38usd
    total u pay 209.6usd+38usd=247.6usd
    i don't know who is anita

bank accont info:
    Account Number: 4772752-0188-1090013
    Beneficiary name: PENG PENG
    SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A
    Bank name:bank of china shenzhen branch gao xin qu sub-branch
    Bank address: 1/F,EAST LEGEND RESERCH & DEVELOPMENT BUILDING HIGH-TECH INDUSTRIAL PARK SHENZHEN, CHINA
    POST CODE: 518057

give me your shipping detail ,after u payed,we will ship goods to u
    regards
    Amanda

From Frau Chin <fraudchina@gmail.com>
    To anita-shuodakj <anita-shuodakj@hotmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM
    SubjectRe: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

I just receive a quotation from another seller selling the same usb a little bit cheaper. Can you lower your price like her? This is her price..
    swivel usb price
    2GB------1.3usd
    4GB------2.1usd
    8GB------3.1usd
    16GB----3.8usd
    32GB-----4.7usd
    64GB------5.7usd
    128GB----6.5usd
    256GB-----7.1usd
    512GB-----9.6usd

To Amanda <gogobuying-manager@hotmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM
    Subject Re: Re: Re: swivel usb price

Ok. But I will see how her offer will be.
    Can you give me the price of Garmin GPS, any modeyou have

From anita-shuodakj <anita-shuodakj@hotmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM
    Subject Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

Hi dear
    How many pcs do you want to order?
    regards
    Anita

Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    Subject Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

If I order 100 can you give me the price that I send and still get the extra 100 and free shipping?
    If you agree I want to order
    Capacity Units
    8GB 40
    16GB 40
    32GB 4
    64GB 4
    128GB 4
    256GB 4
    512GB 4

I will pay with TT.

Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM
    Subject Re: Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

HI dear
    The price is the lowest,if you order 100pcs,you can get 200pcs,the 100pcs free gift is the same of your order.
    The total is 439.6usd,the shipping fee is free.
    bank accont info:
    Account Number: 4772768-0188-0865551
    Beneficiary name: ying peng
    SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A
    Bank name:bank of china shenzhen branch gao xin qu sub-branch
    Bank address: 1/F,EAST LEGEND RESERCH & DEVELOPMENT BUILDING HIGH-TECH INDUSTRIAL PARK SHENZHEN, CHINA
    POST CODE: 518057

ple give me your address,full name and telephone number,we can send the goods to you.
    wait for your news
    best regards
    Anita

Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:25 PM
    SubjectRe: Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

Ok I will send you my shipping address and the TT information when I have made payment.
    Can you tell me the price of Garmin nuvii?

dateSat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:kiss:8 PM
    subject Re: Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

Hi dear
    Ok,Garmin nuvi 855 Automotive GPS price is 98usd/pcs.
    wait for your news.

best regards
    Anita

Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:47 PM
    SubjectRe: Re: Re: Hi Frau Chin,swivel usb price list

Thank you. If I want to purchase that, I will contact you later.

Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM

hi dear
    Garmin Nuvi 660-------142usd
    - Garmin Nuvi 770-------205usd
    - Tomtom GPS 720------169usd
    - Tomtom GPS 920--------119usd (without bluetooth)
    - Tomtom GPS 920--------127usd (with bluetooth)
    wait for your news

regards
    Amanda

To Amanda <gogobuying-manager@hotmail.com>
    Date Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:kiss:5 PM

Thank you. If I want to purchase that, I will contact you later.

WHOIS information for gogobuying.net :
    [Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
    [whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain Name: GOGOBUYING.NET
    Registrar: XIN NET TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
    Whois Server: whois.paycenter.com.cn
    Referral URL: *********************
    Name Server: NS3.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
    Name Server: NS4.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
    Updated Date: 21-dec-2010
    Creation Date: 21-dec-2010
    Expiration Date: 21-dec-2011

WHOIS information for shuodakj.com :
    [Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
    [whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain Name: SHUODAKJ.COM
    Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
    Whois Server: grs-whois.hichina.com
    Referral URL: *****************
    Name Server: NS3.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
    Name Server: NS4.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
    Updated Date: 18-nov-2010
    Creation Date: 18-nov-2010
    Expiration Date: 18-nov-2011
  8. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

I agree with you Saram...

But I have done something to make it a bit easy for you. I have collected scam data from about 30 websites/forums/blogs, compiled sorted and divided into 29 files (so far) and posted it in my Yahoogroup. Just be a member and you can just check from more than 14,000 entries that I have in there to see whether the supplier you are dealing with right now have a complaint lodged against them or not. I wish I could post all the 29 series of the Lists in here, but unfortunately some of my files are too big, and I update my files almost daily. It would bring havoc to this forum when it stretched to a hundred pages in a month.

So the best thing is, if you are doing business with China, for you to join my Yahoogroup and use the facilities we have there. You can also look through some of the scammers' licences and certificates, their PI, even some pictures of the scam gals and guys that cheated you before. Go to:

Below is a sample just for everyone here:
    Scammers' Bank Account NumberRed Alert Here!!! Don't send money to...1 0018 0500 4576 scam account owned by RENAISSANCE INTERNATIONAL

2 0030 4869 51 scam account owned by Jimmy Budiono3 0117 4489 28 scam account owned by Andy Christian

4 0143 0048 86 scam account owned by DANEIL FERNANDO

5 0153 9846 4833 scam account owned by HU PING

6 0161 1506 99 scam account owned by BEGU GANJANG / JOSUA SIMARMATA7 1010 3394 09 scam account owned by RISYAD ABDURACHMAN 8 1028 1229 2124 scam account owned by Huiwan Wang / Zhaobin Wang9 1028 1235 4502 scam account owned by xu songshou10 1122 5340 6838 scam account owned by Hong Kong Sunsky Technology Co. Ltd11 1140 0058 3200 4 scam account owned by Rosid Karwiyan12 1190 1417 0022 343 scam account owned by BEIJING ZHONGYUAN DONGRUI KEJI YOUXIAN GONGSI13 1202 0871 0981 4007 024 scam account owned by HANGZHOU FUYANG WP I&E CO.,LTD14 1300 0107 8603 9 scam account owned by Sarman Ependi 15 1310 0064 6431 9 scam account owned by BENI BAYU AJI16 1320 0899 9631 scam account owned by Li Su17 1430 0488 6 scam account owned by DANEIL FERNANDO18 1463 7199 8011 0123 712 scam account owned by ZHANGKAI19 1712 3798 11 scam account owned by Adel Abadiez Bernadez20 1805 0045 76 scam account owned by RENAISSANCE INTERNATIONAL21 3079 7102 0013 933 scam account owned by XuePing Zhou22 3131 0444 689 scam account owned by INTEDY TECHNOLOGY LIMITED23 3260 1000 1437 1 scam account owned by Viswanathan N.S.24 3493 5226 9948 scam account owned by LIU YI MING25 3504 0000 0808 59 scam account owned by WenJun Cai26 3564 3256 2722 6323 2650 scam account owned by Wenqiong Zhuang27 3809 6602 1301 931 scam account owned by Xiufeng Su28 3809 6602 1367 872 scam account owned by Mei Huang 29 3809 6602 1443 131 scam account owned by Shuping Ni30 4008 4949 3838 scam account owned by HONGKONG JUN YANG INDUSTRIALCO.,LIMITED31 4011 3042 scam account owned by T Awofeso32 4060 5060 1880 6274 18 scam account owned by HOU CHENG YI33 4060 6000 1880 0654 23 scam account owned by GuoJian Ji34 4060 6000 1880 0757 12 scam account owned by ErLi Du35 4060 6000 1880 0837 82 scam account owned by XinTao Wang36 4076 8100 1880 7725 01 scam account owned by ZONGWU ZHAO37 4101 7101 95 scam account owned by AGUSTINUS38 4103 2000 1880 1549 12 scam account owned by liu chuang39 4105 1000 1880 0752 16 scam account owned by He Hai Feng40 4117 5294 2838 5 scam account owned by Ming Xiao41 4118 1318 1838 scam account owned by WenJie Industrial (Hong Kong) Limited42 4231 6602 0044 786 scam account owned by huiping NI43 4548 2010 1882 5781 49 scam account owned by MeiMei Zheng44 4548 2370 1880 3019 46 scam account owned by Dong Xun 45 4548 2470 1880 0372 82 scam account owned by LI YONGLIN46 4548 7020 1880 2673 65 scam account owned by dexiong yang47 4549 6000 1880 7167 85 scam account owned by Deng Fei48 4550 6040 1880 0810 00 scam account owned by Yang Chengwei49 4552 3010 1881 2230 00 scam account owned by Guan Ten50 4552 3010 1881 2240 20 scam account owned by Xin wang51 4552 3010 1881 2602 80 scam account owned by Liu Jin52 4552 3010 1881 2891 81 scam account owned by Ping Ping SHEN53 4552 3010 1881 2973 70 scam account owned by Zu Lun Ou Yang 54 4552 3010 1881 3173 39 scam account owned by Lin YouJie55 4552 3010 1881 3212 63 scam account owned by Jingwen zeng56 4552 3010 1881 3454 80 scam account owned by Lifu Huang57 4552 3010 1881 3564 82 scam account owned by Hailiang Xu58 4552 3010 1881 3679 72 scam account owned by Lin Guoqin59 4552 3010 1881 3727 98 scam account owned by Fu Jianchiang60 4552 3010 1881 3731 66 scam account owned by Liu Bifen61 4552 3010 1881 3763 78 scam account owned by QITONG CHEN62 4552 3010 1881 3822 11 scam account owned by ZHANGTUAN ZHOU63 4552 3030 1880 1785 125 scam account owned by Pengjie Hu64 4552 3030 1880 2009 17 scam account owned by Xining Li65 4552 3030 1880 2061 68 scam account owned by Jun Xu66 4552 3030 1880 2121 17 scam account owned by Jianguo Zhou67 4552 3030 1880 2148 88 scam account owned by Ma Xiang68 4552 3030 1880 2388 33 scam account owned by Danhua Yang Asia Electronics Group Co., Ltd69 552 3030 1880 2456 00 scam account owned by ZHIBIN ZHENG70 4552 3040 1880 5186 28 scam account owned by JIFANG WU71 4552 3040 1880 5190 12 scam account owned by WANG CHUN72 4552 3070 1880 0289 42 scam account owned by JIA YAN73 4552 3070 1880 0730 93 scam account owned by Liping Chen74 4552 3070 1880 0814 95 scam account owned by Chengyang Zhou75 4552 3070 1880 0825 80 scam account owned by Faxin Luo76 4552 3070 1880 0848 18 scam account owned by Ming Kuang77 4552 3070 1880 0850 75 scam account owned by Wang Neng Cai 78 4552 3070 1880 0856 44 scam account owned by AIYING CHEN79 4552 3070 1880 0869 26 scam account owned by Pingmin Huang80 4552 3070 1880 0882 36 scam account owned by Wenxing Fang81 4552 3070 1880 0896 07 scam account owned by Shaoxiong Mai82 4552 3070 1880 0918 49 scam account owned by Cai Yayu83 4552 307x xxx0 0930 00 scam account owned by HE JIN84 4552 3110 1880 2574 33 scam account owned by PingPing Lin 85 4552 3110 1880 2826 91 scam account owned by SHI JIE HU86 4552 3110 1880 2852 40 scam account owned by Xiu Nian Cai 87 4552 3110 1880 3100 16 scam account owned by Xiao Guang Guo 88 4552 3110 1880 3135 46 scam account owned by LIU YANG 89 4552 3110 1880 3195 60 scam account owned by Zhang nengtuan90 4552 3110 1880 3253 90 scam account owned by Xia Qiao qiong91 4552 3120 1880 2901 76 scam account owned by Huang Jin92 4552 3120 1880 2998 58 scam account owned by He Yonghua 93 4552 3120 1880 3003 09 scam account owned by Yanli Zheng94 4552 3120 1880 3011 00 scam account owned by ZHAN FENG95 4552 3120 1880 3013 56 scam account owned by Li Hui96 4552 3120 1880 3087 68 scam account owned by YU HUABAO97 4552 3120 1880 3263 67 scam account owned by an unnamed person98 4552 3120 1880 3296 41 scam account owned by Shengli Hu99 4554 4080 1880 1573 61 scam account owned by an unnamed person100 4554 4080 1880 1613 93 scam account owned by jialiang Li101 4558 3030 1880 1667 39 scam account owned by FAN HUA KONG102 4563 5116 0061 4704 098 scam account owned by Jinwo Yan Mac Trade Co Ltd103 4563 5117 0061 2042 705 scam account owned by Cai Bin104 4563 5117 0061 6102 901 scam account owned by Chen Zhouhua105 4563 5117 0061 6641 338 scam account owned by Yu XunTao106 4563 5126 0068 5022 429 scam account owned by Guoping Zheng107 4563 5161 0600 4000 332 scam account owned by Changshun Cao108 4563 5164 0700 2514 781 scam account owned by Ming Yan109 4563 5164 0700 2626 270 scam account owned by Kaitao He110 4563 5164 0700 2632 583 scam account owned by Limin Lu111 4563 5164 0700 2693 908 scam account owned by Liang Sheng Yuan112 4563 5164 0800 5024 893 scam account owned by GUAN LIANG 113 4563-5126 0068 5022 429 scam account owned by an unnamed person114 4684 8050 1880 6072 10 scam account owned by LIU QIUHUA115 4701 7900 1880 0763 47 scam account owned by Jiang Fu 116 4758 6530 1880 1695 57 scam account owned by Luo Jian Wei117 4761 0010 1880 9174 23 scam account owned by Chen Guihong118 4761 0020 1881 4044 245 scam account owned by Zengqiang Pan119 4764 5850 1880 1778 56 scam account owned by MA LINQING120 4766 9110 1881 8158 07 scam account owned by ZHIBIN ZHANG121 4766 9160 1882 9401 87 scam account owned by ZHU NING HUI122 4766 9360 1881 3072 67 scam account owned by Hailiang Hu123 4766 9380 1881 4132 95 scam account owned by ZongJin Yang124 4766 9380 1881 5035 10 scam account owned by LIXIONG XU125 4766 9410 1880 8838 42 scam account owned by LIQIN LIN126 4766 9510 1881 5516 93 scam account owned by Cheng Peng127 4766 9510 1881 5517 07 scam account owned by Xiaoying Zheng128 4766 9680 1880 8898 74 scam account owned by XIANG LIN129 4766 9680 1880 8905 62 scam account owned by ShiQin Huang130 4766 9680 1880 9219 64 scam account owned by Jing Zhu131 4772 7020 1881 7199 59 scam account owned by Yayun Yue132 4772 7100 1880 5901 16 scam account owned by ZHOU WEN LONG133 4772 7280 1880 1401 10 scam account owned by WANG JIAO 134 4772 7290 1881 0640 05 scam account owned by LIAO XIWEN135 4772 7290 1881 0640 05 scam account owned by WU YAO DONG136 4772 7290 1881 1559 14 scam account owned by HONGSHUN KE137 4772 7450 1880 4948 38 scam account owned by Liu Hai Lin138 4772 7520 1881 0900 13 scam account owned by PENG PENG139 4772 7680 1880 8655 51 scam account owned by ying peng 140 4776 1250 1880 4476 06 scam account owned by Zou Fengzhu 141 4805 9300 1880 6465 75 scam account owned by ZHONGZHENG LIU142 4806 4080 1880 1905 54 scam account owned by SHUQIN LIU143 4806 4160 1880 5300 58 scam account owned by LiuJin Quin144 4954 8002 0016 404 scam account owned by Yonghong Sun145 5097 6484 1838 5 scam account owned by DUAL HEROES SJ INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD 146 5097 9712 2838 scam account owned by MICDESKTOP TECHNOLOGY LIMITED147 5617 2275 2838 scam account owned by Black Eye Technology(HK)CO., Limited148 5721 3050 0472 scam account owned by JOSHUA RIDWAN149 6013 8201 0001 1855 742 scam account owned by XIA FANGGUI150 6013 8215 0000 3801 175 scam account owned by ZHEN WU XIE
  9. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

Well... Not only I could not post the whole file which contained only 224 entries, but everything is jumbled up. It defeats my aim to make it easy and fast to refer to.

Anyway, here's the remainder...
    151 6013 8219 0006 4703 585 scam account owned by Huang Zhiquan152 6013 8219 0006 4887 123 scam account owned by Cheng Min153 6013 8219 0006 5421 492 scam account owned by LinYuan Zhao154 6013 8219 0006 6811 477 scam account owned by Li Lvrong155 6013 8219 0006 7093 026 scam account owned by Wang Meie156 6013 8219 0006 7100 144 scam account owned by Shui Feng He 157 6013 8219 0006 7437 256 scam account owned by Xu Jinliang158 6013 8219 0006 8276 422 scam account owned by CAI JINXING159 6013 8220 0059 2119 583 scam account owned by Jiang ke160 6013 8220 0059 2728 854 scam account owned by LIANG ZHENG161 6013 8220 0059 8787 979 scam account owned by GUIRONG CHEN162 6013 8220 0059 9212 761 scam account owned by ZHIRONG ZHUANG 163 6013 8220 0059 9213 058 scam account owned by XIAOWEN XUE164 6013 8220 0060 1271 524 scam account owned by MinXiang Wang165 6013 8220 0060 1748 091 scam account owned by Zheng Xu Jia166 6013 8220 0060 4259 997 scam account owned by Bin Cai167 6013 8220 0061 0600 598 scam account owned by Yayun Yue168 6013 8220 0090 9914 239 scam account owned by Liantao Li169 6013 8220 0092 1148 568 scam account owned by Lin Li170 6013 8220 0092 1192 517 scam account owned by TaoTao Jiang171 6013 8228 0000 8895 282 scam account owned by Pei Yi Deng 172 6013 8250 0600 5185 308 scam account owned by Jiawen Lu173 6013 8264 0700 0472 376 scam account owned by Nanchang Laili Commerce Import& Export Co., Ltd174 6013 8264 0700 2850 000 scam account owned by Jinyan Li175 6013 8264 0700 2945 992 scam account owned by Kuan Chen176 6013 8264 0700 3187 115 scam account owned by sheng yan177 6013 8264 0700 3189 616 scam account owned by Liqun Huang178 6013 8264 0700 3215 189 scam account owned by Guoming Li179 6013 8264 0700 3257 801 scam account owned by Chun Hui Liu180 6013 8264 0700 3270 143 scam account owned by Haibai Wang181 6013 8264 0700 3271 265 scam account owned by Weiquan Lin 182 6013 8264 0700 3290 661 scam account owned by Guanghui Zhang183 6013 8264 0700 3387 335 scam account owned by Yizhen Li184 6013 8264 0700 3449 788 scam account owned by GUILLIN ZHENG185 6013 8264 0700 3501 273 scam account owned by QIAOBO ZHANG186 6013 8264 0700 3565 740 scam account owned by Jun Jian Wen187 6013 8264 0700 3576 267 scam account owned by Shao Sue188 6013 8264 0700 3603 731 scam account owned by Chengwei Xie189 6013 8264 0700 3639 370 scam account owned by Jia Li190 6013 8264 0700 3706 757 scam account owned by Liangfang Chen191 6013 8264 0700 3780 901 scam account owned by SHUANGYING CHEN192 6013 8264 0700 3832 918 scam account owned by Yujian Deng193 6013 8264 0700 3865 702 scam account owned by Zhu Jian Zu 194 6013 8270 0402 7762 707 scam account owned by ZHANG YIHAN195 6013 8280 1601 4023 611 scam account owned by YULU FANG196 6212 9986 0382 9652 scam account owned by QIU ZI BING197 6222 0040 0010 9668 855 scam account owned by ZENG JING ZHAN198 6222 0240 0001 8097 812 scam account owned by Yonghong Zhu199 6225 8855 1701 9592 scam account owned by WEI LIU200 6228 4806 6025 7373 812 scam account owned by Weiqiang Kong201 6228 4806 6075 8736 517 scam account owned by HUAZHI WANG202 622848-0660-25737-3812 scam account owned by Weiqiang Kong 203 622909-143123-136914 scam account owned by xia yu zhang204 6243 6602 0548 343 scam account owned by WANG XIAOWANG205 6285 6602 0077 813 scam account owned by Qian Li206 6285 6602 0093 958 scam account owned by Jie Yang207 6285 8302 0001 929 scam account owned by Chong Zhang208 7225 1101 9923 scam account owned by Han Technology Manufacturing LTD 209 7225 3000 1996 scam account owned by Han Technology Manufacturing LTD 210 8085 9276 0838 scam account owned by QISTA INDUSTRY GROUP CO LIMITED211 8145 0720 3108 0920 14 scam account owned by CHINA ASIA INT’L TRANSPORTATION (SHENZHEN) LTD212 8172 8016 7838 scam account owned by JOY TRADE ENTERRISE LIMITED213 8172 9701 3838 scam account owned by an unnamed person214 8173 0227 6838 scam account owned by Alexandra International Group Co. Limited 215 8173 0918 0838 scam account owned by BVG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED 216 8173 1575 7838 scam account owned by SHENZHEN LTECCN TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED217 8173 4173 8838 scam account owned by STAR WISE ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED218 8173 4177 9838 scam account owned by Glad year technology Co.Ltd219 8173 6316 1838 scam account owned by HK Holly Electronic Technology CO., Limited220 8610 0048 66 scam account owned by GARRY ANTHONY221 9558 8012 0311 7414 515 scam account owned by Unnamed person222 OSA 1100 8050 0640 01 scam account owned by QISTA TECHNOLOGY(HK)CO.,LIMITED223 OSA 1100 9422 8815 01 scam account owned by HAPPY ISLAND INFLATABLE PRODUCTS CO.,LIMITED224 OSA 1100 9998 6924 01 scam account owned by HK KANGYI CO LTD

It will never be a complete or the ultimate lists but I am updating it almost every day, from every website that I can find. This File No. 1 is just for bank account number of scammers reported by the victims, others may contain name of companies, websites, sellers, e-mails or even skype address. All arranged and sorted alphabetically for easy and fast reference, you can do it online or download it to your computer, but as I have said earlier, I update it almost daily.

See you at ChinaScamCentral.
  10. angelgirl

angelgirl

Brilliant Job! Thank you so much for doing this.

I was also scammed once and had to get my
    credit card company to sort it out and have
    them removed from doing business.

What I feel would make your list complete
    would be to also have a list of TRUSTED
    sellers.

Thanks,
    Angela
  11. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

Thank you angelgirl for reading my posts.

For your information, my Alert List 01 <Bank Account No.> has 230 entries when it was updated on Feb 13 and will be updated today with a few more. I am sorry to say that I could not update this list in here after seeing what has happen to my list. It would only create confusion for everyone. The best place is still at my Yahoogroup.

As for List of TRUSTED seller, we are trying hard at it. The folder RELIABLE SUPPLIERS has been created since Nov. 25 but it is still empty. I can easily put 20 names in there, but I want to make it better. I want these suppliers to be members of the group also so they know what will happen to them if they scam us... hihihi... Yes, we are pursuing the matter seriously. I am sure it will be good for both seller and buyer.

You know what? There's a vacancy for an angel at my group. Wish you could apply and me my guardian...

Please join me at: "Mod Edit URL Link Removed"
  12. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

Dear Mod,

I am sorry if posting of my link seems inappropriate to this forum. I post it for the benefit of readers so they can have easy access to all the data that I have collected, have one more source to refer to for safe trading. I gain nothing as everything is free. Everything I did, I do, and I will do is to promote safe trading, not only in China, but everywhere. If you think the link will bring harm to this forum and readers, then I will not make a post anymore.

Thank you.
  13. Ron

Ron

The link you posted where you were inviting a member to be your guardian seamed inappropriate on this thread, it would have been more appropriate on the Lounge Forum where discussions are usually non- business related, thus, it was removed.
  14. Frau Chin

Frau Chin

Thank you for your shallow thinking.
  15. raspberry

raspberry

www.Alibaba.com it’s just a platform for people upload their advertisement for business, actually there are no one to monitor what they are selling. I am from HK and heard the news reported that someone put an iPad 2 new cases on the site for sell. Apple took immediate action and contacted Alibaba to remove that advert. At the end Alibaba refused and said, the site is a platform for companies but they don’t have the right to remove it.
  16. pete355

pete355

The only time I would use Alibaba.co is if someone refers me to a company or supplier they deal with,other than that I would just stay away.
  17. bulaiyan

bulaiyan

I contacted this company on AliBaba regarding the sale of mobile phones: FUJITSU GLOBAL MOBILE PLATFORM INC.

This company's based in Taiwan and I contacted a Mr Mack Haoung via email and he actually replied. When I asked him what form a security do I get he just said that it's safe to deal with them as they're trying to build long term relationships with customers. Not only did that not answer the question, it was clear that he did not know how to respond and was evading the main point of my question.

Payment via Western Union was requested to be sent to a Mr Mark Richardson in Cyprus. That made things a little more suspicious.

The deal was for 3 HTC DESIRE HD mobile phones for a mere $600. That's $200 for one. I'm not quite sure if that's the average wholesale price of HTC DESIRE HD phones out there. I do know that they can be really cheap but to what extent I really do not know. I got 1 for more than GBP 300 so the price of $200 (GBP130?) for one really did appeal to me.

One thing which really surprises me is that very few sellers on Alibaba offer Paypal as a method of payment. Any idea why? Is it because Paypal has stricter policies with regard to money transfer?
  18. mdsltd

mdsltd

1. The wholesale rate for a HTC Desire HD as of writing is around £300 EACH so why you thought it possible to pay £130 each is a question you only need ask yourself!

2. Scammers play on the greed & nievity of people who do not know the first thing about the market in which they choose partake. Research & more research is the key, people spend years trying to find the right suppliers! A word of advice; You CANT & wont find branded mobile phones wholesaling in mainland China.

3. Read these threads to help you out:

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk...7840-my-mobile-phone-newbie-buying-guide.html

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk...sale-apple-iphones-buyers-sourcing-guide.html
  19. bulaiyan

bulaiyan

Thank you! I'll check those threads out. Cheers mate.
  20. jimxjk

jimxjk

The prices of real brand products are no big different worldwide, Chinese Manufacturing maybe be cheaper than developed countries, but it is not mean the Brand Company sell in cheap here. Only non-brands are cheaper than brands.