1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Alibaba Gold Member Scam

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by robbobb, Jul 29, 2007.

1. bitton18

bitton18

scam fay4fashion fay 4 fashion fay4fashion@gmail.com

Hi there,
    I have been scammed out of $8,000 for an order of Lacoste (supposedly authentic) from
    FAY4FASHION INC.
    47 Bashir Street
    Maple ON L6A 3A9 CANADA
    Tel: 647.938.1976
    email Fay4fashion
    fay4fashion@gmail.com
    contact Waseem
    he took my money and promised to ship within a week it is now over a month and no merchandise. Thankfully I paid by paypal so there is a way of getting my money back
    In no way should you do business with this guy he is a scammer and the merchandise is fake.
  2. bulaiyan

bulaiyan

Re: scam fay4fashion fay 4 fashion fay4fashion@gmail.com

Thankfully there was a way to recover your money. I have a question though. Which is the safest method of payment for online transactions in terms of providing the buyer with adequate money-back security in the event of a fraud by the seller?
  3. Kaelyn

Kaelyn

eBeautyOnlines.com - This website is a scam and I would be really careful using it
    Actually, ebeautyonlines.com is the same as *********************. It's the same website. And all of products they are selling are fake and useless products. You only want to stole your money from your pocket.:thumbdown:
  4. bulaiyan

bulaiyan

Gumtree is full of scammers too! Made 2 purchases and got scammed in both of them.

Stay away from Gumtree.
  5. orde copela

orde copela

Has anyone dealt with GND (hk) International ? I ordered a laptop fromthrmand they sent me a cheap nokia! They now say please send the product back for exchanging. I googled them and it does apear that they have done same thing a few times. Has someone out there had a satisafctory service from them?
    Thanks
  6. techindia

techindia

I have been scammed by a 'A&V checked' & Gold member from Alibaba (alibaba.com) !!! - Forever International Ltd
    I have ordered 100 pcs Transcend 4/8 GB flash drives, which they claimed genuine products and they are OEM which is very much highlighted in the Alibaba's page and in their website developed by alibaba itself (forever-tech.com.cn).

The products they delivered where all FAKE!!!

1. Packing - loose packing/ packing not sealed. The edges of plastic cover used for packing are not properly cut, it seem like it was cut using scissors.
    2. Faulty drives - some of them not at all working
    3. loose shells (usb flash drive connected to PC, when removed the shell detaches, the main electronic equipment remains in the PC).
    4. not recognized by LCD TVs and Car Audio players!!
    5. when connected to PC, a 500 MB of data transfer took 25 mins!!!!
    How can we trust other suppliers with ( 'A &V checked' and gold supplier) label by ALIBABA??

The Fraud company details given below...
    Cathy
    Forever Int'l Ltd

Rm15E,Tower B,Windows of XianDai Building
    Huaqiang North Rd,Futian District
    Shenzhen China
    T:86-755-83320289
    F:86-755-83321089
    M:013923773061
    *******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
  7. techindia

techindia

8. Frankcheung

Frankcheung

they are disappeared from Alibaba.com now
  9. tradesafechina

tradesafechina

i Still can't understand why people will part with thousands of pounds to people who they have never met,don't even know if the company is genuine and worse of all think they will obtain items for 50% or so of rrp...
    If you really want to go to get suppliers from china go out there and meet them.....also why rely on somebody who puts up a list and say "these are genuine suppliers",no disrespect to the poster who is trying to do this but it only takes the wrong sort of person to publish said list and be a scammer themselves....
    Too many people chasing riches that will not spen some time researching,visiting clients and then complaining when the goods do not arrive or are fake....
  10. jacob rahbarpou

jacob rahbarpou

I placed one order at 10,000 usds totally for Flash driver and Sd cards products from Kingtonce Electronic CO.,LTD in the past March.But when receive the goods and all of them couldnot work.It is gold member and Trustpass member.How could it be?I tried to contact with them and they lost.I searched the internet and found i am not the only one.Many buyers have been scamed by the seller and many buyers have such bad experience from Alibaba.**** Kingtonce Electronic CO.,LTD ,**** trust members and **** Alibaba.Please be noted the following contact information for the seller: Kingtonce Electronic CO.,LTD website: ***************** contact information:resa.kington@hotmail.com and also other members i have found in the website:kingtonce.lisa@hotmail.com phone number 086-591-83181898.
  11. jacob rahbarpou

jacob rahbarpou

scamer,scamer:Kingtonce Electronic CO.,LTD
  12. allsale

allsale

I am so sorry to hear about Your bad experience! It is so easy to get scamed! Thank You very much for shearing that information with Us! Best regards!:)
  13. jolroche

jolroche

Hi all, I'm a newbie member here on the forum but I'm getting really pee'd off with suppliers when I can't tell whether they are genuine or not! I've paid good money to be on as many wholesale websites as I can find out about but this still does not protect you from anything! I was after some genuine Mac cosmetics - I don't want to deal in counterfeits or fakes (personal choice) as all the people asking me for Mac just want the genuine article at good prices. I sourced Mac products for them using all my wholesale cosmetics leads and advice and came up with a Chinese company (I don't have the name to hand here but can post if anyone needs to know) but judging from their prices, I smelt a rat. Also, the colour combinations and numbers of colours on a palette did not seem compatible with Mac stuff, although I'm no expert but if something is too good to be true ....... What is really sad though as a struggling honest ebayer/amazonian is that we are restricted in what we sell but most of the time the real crime is far higher up in the tree and why is nobody targeting these people?? Luckily I didn't part with any money in this case, but it was a close call! I'm happy to deal with anyone offering any genuine branded cosmetics/perfumes if you'd like to get in touch Jo xx
  14. mdsltd

mdsltd

You CANT buy branded/designer products in mainland China!
  15. ExLighting

ExLighting

There are so many cheater in Fujina, Even Chinese people also need careful when deal with them.It is the truth.
  16. solarpluto

solarpluto

I am in China. In fact, there are some scammer. They from FUJIAN, HAINAN, or TAIWAN province.
    In recent days, the TV news reported there were some scammer from SHIJIAZHUANG, HEBEI province. These scammer cheated clients from Russia and Middle Asia.
    Anyway, most the business man in China are honest.
  17. arab

arab

Re: Alibaba Gold Member Scamer pls add it to ur list

the info of the scamer co
    Leadingflash Industrial CO.,LTD the have name also Leading First Limited
    name of there marketing person is elena
    Add:kiss:rd Block,Tongfuyu Ind. Park,Tanglang,Xili,Shenzhen,China.
    Zip Code:518055
    Tel:+852 68850124
    Mobile:+86 13149980124

Bank account information:
    Beneficiary Name: Leading First Limited
    Account number: 817-263221-838
    Beneficiary bank: HSBC Hong Kong
    Swift code : HSBCHKHHHKH
    Bank code : 004
    Bank address: 1 Queen's Road Central,Hong Kong

Hi
    I asked and they quote me Kingston KVR1333D3N9/2GBSP sp mean it is narrow
    I bought 250 pcs of the ddr3 Kingston 2 GB as the quotation attached then they send me the goods but when I check the goods
    1 I discover that they sent me SD ram128 MB which no one use it now they stop using it 7 years ago and it do not = even .00001 usd it does not = the packing they put in
    See the pic no 5 this the pic for the goods which they sent it to me it have 2 slots see the 2 blue arrow , drr3 have one slot see pic no4 this is the one they offer me
    See also pic no 1 at the side how it looks and compare it with the pic no 5 for the goods they sent
    Also see the pic no 1 on the circle there is word Kingston on the chip this also not there on the goods u sent
    2- They send me forge goods they offer me Kingston but the goods they sent is forge Kingston they just print logo and stick on
    3- I called them and write to them many times till they answer me
    4- I asked them many times to send the ddr3 I want and give me there dhl ac no to send there SD ram they sent but they start to play and cheat again
    5- they ask me to send sample to check by tech I told them they did not need any tech to check, coz from the pic u can know that the goods they sent r not ddr3 coz it have 2 slot not 1 slot and i tell them check all the ram co websites if u found any ddr3 have 2 slot they can talk, and even so if they like me to send to them they must give me there dhl ac no to send to them
    6- they told me they do not have ac but they told me b4 that they have ac , I ask them to pay for dhl there and send me the cobon no so I can send it to them or they send me the shipping cost by western union they do not want also to do that
    7- now they do not want to send me the ddr3 I pay for it or send me back my money
    8-as our agreement they must send me Kingston ram and they did not and they must send me drr3 but they did not they send sd and the ram must be slim but they did not
    as u see how they cheat me I try my best to solve the problem but they insist to cheat me
    Pls report also to Kingston co against them coz they forged the goods using there trademark and there name I will report also to them
    So pls put there co name and the person name XIANG LIN the one who receive the money and elena the marketing person in ur cheater list so they will not be able to cheat any one else

Thanks
  18. Welmart

Welmart

Arab bro why did you not go for UAE or Pakistani based importers of Kingston. Its not that far away from Saudi in the first place. btw, which city are you located in I will be in Saudi in the July for business trip and would like to know about some tourist sites etc for the family
  19. ESI12345

ESI12345

I was thinking about joining Alibaba they have no verification process all they care about is if you pay for the membership, and I agree they need to be sued I'm surprised no one has done it maybe because they got scammed for a couple grand but it would cost tens of thousands to sue them.
  20. hellotorichard

hellotorichard

Sorry to hear that! I came from China,and my company sell fabrics,also registrated in Alibaba not the Golden member but as a free member .And you know,Alibaba is the largest B2B ,many companies registed for Golden member and pay a lot of money.Though Alibaba ,company can expand the business ,and have a connection to the traders all over the world.I think many members are real but fraud are everywhere,so watch out next time.