1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

ALL ONLINEKEYSTORE (SHANE) VICTIMS HERE

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by gsec, Jun 9, 2016.

1. gsec

gsec

Hi,

I've created a thread about how Shane scams the resellers on their marketplace but it was removed by admins for no reason. You can check the following thread:

***************************************************************************************

- Spoiler -

Actually we were cautious about a scam possibility so we did not sell heavy titles on their marketplace. However we've reached balance about 500 EUR in a while.

We've decided to withdraw money before December 2015, almost 8 months ago. They did not send payout for months and Shane did not stop lying all the time. So we decided to let people know about this scam and started our first topic here. Shane was not replying our Skype messages until this topic. Then he started to send messages on Skype and suddenly sent half of the money by PayPal. And he's promised for rest of the money too. After a while Shane has started to ignore our messages again. Then we have decided to inform people that other half was not sent. But when I login to thewholesalesforum, the topic was gone. This is why Shane ignores us again.

- Spoiler -

Now we have started this thread to gather all OKS victims here. We saw many complaints about Shane all over the internet. Some guys still waiting for 5-10.000 EUR payouts. We would like to reorganize people here. If this is a free forum, this topic should be OK. We can add each other on Skype and discuss what we can do against Shane scam. Please bear in mind that we are a serious LTD company and we can even budget to tell people how OKS scams.

250 EUR is not too much money for our company but we just don't want to see this kind of scammers in this business.

We hope this post won't be removed like before.
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi gsec,

I believe it was still not made clear to you as to why the threads are closed without any warning. Let us first be clear publicly and in this thread before again starting over.

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/threads/removed-thread-re-online-key-seller.225480/

TWF believes you have the right to voice out your issues with suppliers you come across on a daily basis, and TWF does not forbid that freedom. However, in your case, the suspect's social account was hacked and that the threads are being pointed to our forums. While we do not have any concern with the issues you may have with the seller - which in fact you should take the suspect into a legal dispute in the first place - what concerns us is that the posting of our links in the hacked account puts TWF in a position that seems like we are tolerating the act.

We will allow you to open this thread again, but any instance that there is another hacking involved and that this thread or any link to TWF are connected in there, we will not think twice in once again removing this thread and other threads connected to it.

It is fine to voice out, but involving others in such jeopardy just for the sake of getting seen or heard will definitely not be honored as a cleanful act in TWF. Please respect the community in which you are posting on for we care more of the people who came here to learn business.
    Cody likes this.
  3. gsec

gsec

I think my English is not too bad but I really don't understand what exactly you told here. If Shane tells you that their accounts are hacked, this is another big lie. If this kind of threads give you a headache legally, please tell us how can we create a thread which will not harm you.
  4. Erik

Erik

I believe it no longer needs explanation. The page was hacked before and that the Facebook page's cover photo was changed to include links to the removed threads. I do not think it is still ideal that we argue about it as even our CEO has seen the hacked page and thus we had to react fast so to us not get involved. (As for your information, the thread linked to the cover page was your original complaint thread)

This thread may stay. You may build up your complaint here. However what we do not want to see again is that this thread will not get linked to any pages that show obvious signs that there is hacking involved. As always, feel free to post in your issues with them, but also please ensure that, being a thread starter, keep everything here civil and any sign of illegal act we will be forced to perform necessary actions.

On a case standpoint, have you guys already tried pushing this to legal means? Complaints like these do not really have an impact unless you brought it legally against the suspect. I believe that should have been the first step you did if your losses were indeed that great not to pass.
  5. gsec

gsec

Update:

OKS (Shane) still does not reply. He keeps me on Skype but never send response. I've requested payout almost 11 damn months ago and could get only half of it.
  6. sales.rottconn

sales.rottconn

I attached public notice regarding Shane Rushent, owner of OnlineKeyStore.

If you were involved in business with him and got scammed please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/1Kcj9A

Thank you.

Attached Files: